Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

small black cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14728 at 17,Feb,10 16:50
i dont think i have found any on this site. if u have one post a pic

Similar topics: 1.Small Black Cocks   2.black guys with small dicks   3.Small black cock   4.Why the hell does it get men off to be humiliated for their small dick?   5.Black cocks turn me on can I touch someone's black cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 19,Feb,10 15:51
Some black men have smaller but thicker cocks, it just depends, I see large white men at the gym, that hang down, the funny thing about my cock is when i am soft its like a few inches at best my cock doesnt hang, not that i care cause i know how it gets when i am hard, but I still know i dont have the biggest cock out there just happy with it

By spermkiss at 19,Feb,10 01:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Small black cocks do not exist, and even medium size black cocks are pretty rare. I've read certain reports that claim there is no difference in penis size between the races, but speaking as a very active gay man who has sex with thousands of men of all races I'd say the stereotype is true. Black men have bigger dicks than white men and white men have bigger dicks than Asian men. Of course there is variation in size in all races. I'm white and my dick is fairly large by white standards. I rarely meet a white man whose dick is bigger, most are the same size as me or smaller. With black men most are the same size as me or larger and in many cases considerably larger. I have never met an Asian man with a larger dick than my own and rarely even the same size.
By slipper at 19,Feb,10 06:06 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, there ARE small black cocks, but with the expectation of great size and stigma of not having such, most are well hidden much of the time. But, they exist; I've seen 'em!

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 18,Feb,10 21:03 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
CUM TO THINK I HAVE NEVER SEEN SMALL BLACK COCK. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST SHY ABOUT IT.

Adult Discussion Forum