Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Infertility

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Zeradios at 01,Jun,20 09:35  other posts of Zeradios
Hey, I'm 25 years old. I've been trying to father a child with my girlfriend for 3 years but it doesn't work. I am very depressed about it and feel very unmanly and am worried that at some point she will get pregnant by someone else.

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 01,Jun,20 15:27 other posts of spermkiss 
The right-off-the-top-of-my-head reply is that both of you should get medical attention right away. This presumes that both you and she want a child.

Which leads to my second thought that perhaps she does not want a child and is using birth control. Have you discussed a child and pregnancy with her?

A third thought is you you need not feel unmanly if you cannot sire children. Many men cannot. See a urologist to find out what's going on.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

'Just went to your page and had a look at your photos. Wow! You should definitely NOT feel unmanly.
By bella! at 01,Jun,20 15:47 other posts of bella! 
All good thoughts and advice, spermkiss. It is also very possible that she may be the partner who is infertile.

Aside from all the medical possibilities, I hope that in an overpopulated, messed up world that at 25 years old Zeradios has a stable job and some money set aside, a stable relationship (which I doubt he does if he is truly worried that she will move on and find someone else to impregnate her) and a commitment to a child for at least 18 years. The ability to create life should NEVER define whether a man is "manly" or not.

Adult Discussion Forum