Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The art of deepthroating cocks:...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #620471 at 02,Jul,20 12:59
I have to say my original interest in giving head was inspired by Linda Lovelace. And Heather Brooke (Heather Harmon) renewed my enthusiasm for giving great head. When I first tried deepthroating big dildo's for practice, I never could get them past the back of my tongue no matter how much I tried. However the 1st real blowjob I gave was to a fishing buddy back in high school in a campground shower stall. He had a rather large cock like 6 1/2-7". What surprised me was that I ended up taking his cock ALL the way down with surprising ease (and I'm a small guy). I had his cock completely down to it's very base and was able to breathe just fine through my nose and hold it there for however long needed, even while he came. I quickly learned that once you can get a cock past a certain point in your throat?...then you can take ALL a man has. The only restrictions might be it's girth. If it's overly wide like the 'coke can cocks', that might be tougher. DAMM I love giving head. I need more.