Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Deepthroating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #693756 at 26,May,23 02:03
Let's talk about deepthroating.

Tell us about your favorite deepthroating tips and techniques. Or favorite stories? Like how do you fit a thicker cock back there without gagging issues? Do you do a longer back-and-forth from head to base or do you go closer to the base for shorter back and forth? How far can you get a cock down your throat? I think I can do about 7-8".

Similar topics: 1.Deepthroating   2.Do you close your eyes?   3.My cock is great for deepthroating, so I've been told. Comments?   4.my ultimate fantasy   5.The art of deepthroating cocks:...  

New Comment

Comments:
By se-kent-uk at 23,Apr,24 13:42 other posts of se-kent-uk 
I have never taken a cock in my mouth. But Have given deep throat, I love to hold it in deep and hard, have them looking into my eyes as I hold it there, when I feel the time is right pull out and watch gasps of air and then push deep in again.
TRUST is a big thing & it's why they look into my eyes at all times.

By Jamie at 23,Apr,24 12:53 other posts of Jamie 
Looks like the poster choke and die on 7 to 8 inches of cock.

By skyking at 23,Apr,24 12:45 other posts of skyking 
I'll share my technique.....
Laying on my back,my head tilting back over the edge of the bed....my throat naturally opens....to take a cock all the way. Popping the head into my throat quickly,eliminates a gag reflex....and men really like "face fucking". Just...work out the timing for catching a breath!. Susan

By wirda at 22,Apr,24 15:19 other posts of wirda 
Practice makes perfect

I start off slow by licking and sucking the cock all over once I have a feel for it

After that I go all the way down and if I can’t touch the base just yet, I stick my tongue so I can. It motivates me to go down even further. Once it’s ready there I go for back and forth from head to base and when he’s ready to cum then I get closer to the base

By spunkluvr at 21,Apr,24 14:42 other posts of spunkluvr 
I love sucking cocks but, sadly, have never been able to deep-throat. I must have the worst gag-reflex on the planet.

Adult Discussion Forum