She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

My cock is great for deepthroating, so I've been told. Comments?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Hanrahan17 at 27,May,11 04:06  other posts of Hanrahan17
I love getting head, but it happens so rarely. Damn.

Similar topics: 1.Cowled by big cocks   2.Member noname is gone :-(   3.Met anyone?   4.The art of deepthroating cocks:...   5.Deepthroating  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621421 at 11,Jul,20 00:10
Your dick looks very fitable for deepthroating.I wish I could try on it

By #620471 at 30,Jun,20 14:12
I am a guy, and my early interest in giving head came from watching Linda Lovelace' movie Deep Throat back in high school. For some reason I was amazed at her efforts to get that cock all the way down. I bought an 7" rubber dildo to practice on. I never could get that dildo past my gag point at the back of my tongue. Later on, when I got the chance at my 1st blowjob with a fishing buddy in a campground shower, I had no problem taking his cock farther and farther down than that dildo. He was every bit of 7" and hard as a pipe. I was just so relaxed and into it that I had no gag reflex at all. I was amazed that his cock ended up sliding in and out farther and farther with ease. When he was about to cum, I reached around his butt, grabbed both handfuls of ass cheeks with my hands and pulled him ALL the way in and held it there while he shot his whole load. My lips were tight against his pelvic bone and my nose pressed into his belly as his hip gyrations forced all of his cum up and out his pulsating cock. What amazed me was that I was breathing just fine through my nose. Once you can get a cock past a certain point in your throat, then you can take ALL he has. Perhaps I was a natural at giving head, but it's all in LOVING what you do!!! Linda Lovelace was such an awesome mentor! YES your cock is perfect for deepthroating. I would love to show you. *wink*

By #620471 at 30,Jun,20 13:41
Well pal, if you're ever out near San Diego, I would give you a LOT of head to make up for what you been lacking! OMG U have an awesome mouthwatering cock.

By #178278 at 14,Jul,11 06:53
I would love to deepthroat you. Your dick is beautiful.
By Hanrahan17 at 16,Jul,11 03:25 other posts of Hanrahan17 
Thank you Larry.

By #99845 at 01,Jul,11 02:20
your around the wrong people if your not getting that beautiful cock sucked alot.

By Hanrahan17 at 30,Jun,11 04:15 other posts of Hanrahan17 
Thank you all for your comments. Wish I got more head...

By pifad at 28,Jun,11 07:36 other posts of pifad 
Your cock is perfect for throating. It's thick and long and juicy. I'd be happy to help you out there

Adult Discussion Forum