Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

lube survey

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55977 at 23,Feb,10 01:33
do you use lube when u masturbate? when u answer also note if u are cut or uncut. I think most cut guys prefer lube vs uncut guys. Iam i right?

Similar topics: 1.Favorite lube?   2.Lube for anal   3.Other safe anal lube alternatives   4.You want only big dicks? Baaaad news.   5.what lube do you use to blow your load?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #225414 at 18,Feb,12 18:39
uncut and never used lube.. my tasty precum lubes me up enough

By skinb at 18,Feb,12 18:23 other posts of skinb 
lotion, cause im cut.

By #188764 at 18,Feb,12 14:49
Cut.

Lube (Astroglide) for a long session; dry for a quickie.

By #33070 at 17,Mar,10 05:03
Im uncut and luv it,I use lube and makes it more awesome.But most the time no lube

By slipper at 28,Feb,10 02:05 other posts of slipper 
Uncut here and lube is totally unnecessary!

By #1047 at 24,Feb,10 14:54
i get all the lube i need from my precum
By #6568 at 24,Feb,10 15:00
Yes, I agree, however, sometimes I want to use lube before the pre-come flows, and although I pre-come a lot I find it inadequate for a long session as it tends to dry quickly unlike baby-oil and there can be a supply problem especially at the wrong moment towards the end!
By #1501 at 24,Feb,10 23:22
I have never had a drop of precum... I sometimes like a dab of KY!

By #3997 at 24,Feb,10 15:41
I use lotion most of the time and I am cut or sometimes i use nothing at all depends on the mood

By #6568 at 24,Feb,10 14:33
I am uncut and sometimes use lube. I have several quite different ways of applying stimulation and use them as the mood strikes me. Use of lube is more sensual and voluptuous and I associate it with whole body orgasm. However, I have more discrete and simpler methods both using my foreskin and not using it that require no lube.

When using lube I prefer ordinary 'baby oil' and use the inexpensive 'own brand' from a supermarket since it is non-perfumed and has no pervasive odour like the Johnson & Johnson product.

I don't like to use too much lube as it spoils the effec for me,..just a trace of lube all over like this;

[deleted image]

....Don't forget that your fave lube is probably NOT condom friendly!

By MoeJoe at 24,Feb,10 11:07 other posts of MoeJoe 
They are all masturbating and don't have time to respond...

By #41154 at 23,Feb,10 03:07
I am cut and I like to lube it up.

Adult Discussion Forum