She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Video formats for here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jimmie54 at 29,Oct,20 03:22  other posts of jimmie54
What video formats can I use on here

Similar topics: 1.Me squirting on video   2.Video   3.80 MPH…what does it mean???!!   4.Upload video!   5.Using an iPhone, how do I post a video (please read details)?  

New Comment

Comments:
By jimmie54 at 29,Oct,20 20:44 other posts of jimmie54 
Can I post a video in the format that is not working on my page and if it is not too much trouble would you tell me why it is not working. I will call the video NOT WORK
By #551147 at 29,Oct,20 20:53
Heya Jimmie54,

SEE where Mr.Admin responded below?

Down at the bottom right hand corner of his response, is a button marked "Reply". Tap that button, then repost YOUR question in THAT REPLY WINDOW, so that he will be alerted and I'm certain he will be more than happy to help you.

By admin at 29,Oct,20 21:16 other posts of admin 
Don't know what you mean, it works in any browser from what I can see. If it does not it's not a problem with video format but rather with software/device you are trying to play them with.

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,20 21:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Mp4, gif

By #551147 at 29,Oct,20 03:29
Mr.Admin, please help this person out, thanks!

SEE how easy that was? Now that I scanned your page, you have like 20 video's already posted, why ask now?
By admin at 29,Oct,20 11:21 other posts of admin 
Not sure what the question is about, he seems to be using mp4 and it seems to be working, aside from their size being somewhat too big for their timelength. But making videos small is about skill and knowledge, not about format. mp4 is usually the smallest anyway. To further reduce it, he needs either to lower recording resolution in his devise, if it's at all possible, or process his videos with some kind of video-editing software.

By jimmie54 at 29,Oct,20 03:38 other posts of jimmie54 
New camera and the format has changed

Adult Discussion Forum