Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Fantasizing about yourself...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #51655 at 23,Feb,10 17:23
you know every time I look at this pic I want to suck that dick until it explodes and then fuck that ass hard until I explode... and then after that, I want to suck on these balls while stroking this cock with one hand and finger fucking this with the other hand... and then to finish it off, while this person is in the shower getting cleaned up and soapy, bend him over like this and fuck him one more time until I do this I know this may have been a little extreme but you get the picture. Do any of you ever get really really! turned on by your own pics? I know I sure do. (and yes, this may have been a mild excuse to show off some of my pics but, do you really mind?)

Similar topics: 1.Cum On My Pics   2.kissing men   3.Fantasy. Keep it real or not?   4.Bi guys, Im just wondering........   5.Fantasizing about James Deen and Peter North shooting their loads in my mouth  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 25,Feb,10 02:35 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, me too!

By #53643 at 23,Feb,10 22:31
Superb! You have given us great pics to look at along with a hot narrative; so much better than the standard "look at my dick" thread.

Um,,,I'll sorta look at myself now and again, I'm a bit shy about that sorta thing.
By slipper at 25,Feb,10 02:34 other posts of slipper 
Oh, just go for it, bob-o! Don't be shy here.

By MoeJoe at 24,Feb,10 21:43 other posts of MoeJoe 
I get turned on by my own pics all of the time....I love taking them and I love looking at them....I'm a narcissist.

Adult Discussion Forum