to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hell algorithm ranks trending members…??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #634686 at 22,Apr,21 22:13
Anybody here know the metric used for the trending ranking, it’s perplexing having A lot of traffic on my page and ranking very low in the trending category, then I can have very few people visiting my page and rank high, I’m not a total techy but I know a little computer, I would like to understand the metric used in the algorithm to determine this? Thank you for your response in advance!

Similar topics: 1.what`s your real size? (in cms)   2.breed is rude to and runs off our women members   3."My Step-dotter gots TITTIES!!!"   4.TwoWarmtts2- Profile and name for sale!   5.A new thread to rate Lady Tecan's Cock Sucking Skills  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 23,Apr,21 17:13 other posts of bella! 
Are you speaking of that black "gauge" directly above your photos, on the right? The "Members Social Activity Meter"? If that's what you are referring to, it is explained that this rating is based on "This is based on members comments, votes, "likes" and private messaging."

You mentioned, "A lot of traffic on my page ranking very low in the trending category, then have very few people visiting my page and rank high". If you are speaking of the black gauge number, that number has nothing to do with how many people visit your page, vote and/or comment on your pics, or send you messages. It has to do with you visiting other member's pages, comment on and/or voting on their pictures, or messaging them (responding to their messages counts).

And as for the "metric used in the algorithm to determine this?", my guess is that is admin's well kept secret.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

By the way, you're welcome.

Adult Discussion Forum