Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why the fakes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17242 at 25,Feb,10 19:27
I know the Internet offers anonymity, fantasy and escapism for many, but why are there so many imposters recently on this site? We've all seen them. The typical example is something like this: Absolutely perfect studio-style photography, near-perfect-looking (probably airbrushed) nude women, many times not even the same woman in multiple pictures on their profile, claims to be 18 or 19 years old and bisexual. My gut tells me that the person on the other end is much more likely a gay male, only marketing themselves as a young and beautiful female. I thought SYD/SYC was about posting yourself nude, not cutting and pasting from other sources...

Similar topics: 1.Only verified members on main page! No more fakes !   2.fakes or real   3.Why do people make fakes?   4.It is True   5.Fakes and flakes  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 25,Feb,10 22:42 other posts of admin 
Sometimes I think people live on this site in separate groups not knowing what's happening outside of them...

You all write here that you hate fakes yet almost none of you report internet pics to me. Besides of the already mentioned "evaluate"->"internet pic" option there is also "report abuse"->"copyright violation" option.

Also, each time I delete some big profile with internet pics I receive private messages from different people like "why you deleted his/her profile? those pics were exactly what this site needs". Honestly I also wonder why those members just can't find metart or other art sites where those pics are usually taken from, but apparently a large part of members here enjoy fakes. And I bet deep inside they know those are internet pics, yet they choose to lie to themselves. Weird.

By #12910 at 25,Feb,10 22:10
I think this site needs a click if you think picture is fake button then when a few people click it an admin or summin should look into and decide weather that person should be blocked its just an idea
By admin at 25,Feb,10 22:32 other posts of admin 
Each fresh pic has a small "evaluate" link near the right top corner, if you care to click it, you'll see that there is an option "internet pic" among others.

You have all the tools, the problem, as usually, is that more than half of the members are not aware even of 30% of this site functionality despite it's obviousness and multiple hints.

By #53780 at 25,Feb,10 22:04
i absoloutly agree with u mate these people r fucking ass holes shit iddiots full of crap , excuse my language but im so angry at them

Adult Discussion Forum