Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Fakes and flakes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 12,Jun,22 03:07  other posts of mr_blue
Fakes and flakes.....lol
This site has always had its fair share of fakes and flakes over the years... it's par for the course....

So.....
What makes a fake or a flake?
Face photo shopped !!!! Penis photo shopped?
Fake persona attached to multiple profiles?

Catfish?

I don't get faking it.....
Do the people behind these profiles not think people talk here?
Truth is, there is someone to tickle your pickle, whatever walk of life they may come from...
So if you have a kink, there's someone into that shit somewhere!!!
Just spare us members of syd/syc/sio of these multiple profiles with the same modus operandi....

It's beyond tedious now.....
And you're killing a once social network of it's life...
Points don't mean prizes here....so fucking use your points you fake cunts or fuck off to newbie nudes......

You know who you are you fake fucks....and trying to make it look it's certain members just shows how weak your game really is!....

Bit of a rant,but fuck it......

Similar topics: 1.Finding a Playmate is Tough   2.Why do people make fakes?   3.ARE YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE ???   4.IS YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE (REDUX)   5.It is True  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Jul,22 20:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dick65 a site flake- He is only a 50% member -since he is missing a leg!

By Dev01 at 13,Jun,22 23:33 other posts of Dev01 
Bruv, I think you swore... (newbie nudes) . I do agree with you 💯%.
By Sir-Skittles at 14,Jun,22 16:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Banned lumps, losers, degenerates, and worse: All booted in the cunt here, or have profiles on both sites.

Aussie midget man and his war pig Lix, Saggy Granny, etc. All have been attacked on those sites as well!!

All still have fakes lurking about here for sure! Especially the wimp and the blimp: Lix and Aussieman

By Dev01 at 14,Jun,22 22:12 other posts of Dev01 
JohnyA and I did a recon on that site and didn't last too long

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Jun,22 22:40 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Aussie midget man and his war pig Lix, Saggy Granny, etc. All have been attacked on those sites as well!!

Yeah, Sir-Skittles, by you.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And Aussie IS back
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 00:31 other posts of bella! 
Why respond to Dev01 if it's Skittles post that has you in a spin?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 07:31 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I did
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

I was going to leave it at that but it's 3:45 am and can't sleep. First of all, I don't know why it's any of your business to whom I answer in Blue's thread. Second, I'm cranky for lack of sleep. That botched abortion, Sir-Skittles mentioned the Saggy Granny. That is how he refers to me and he did it by answering DEV01. My post went somewhere under his post and Skittles too. You are smart enough to know what it meant and why I needed to respond to it. Please don't tell me this thread by Blue is also your doing, but, that would be the only reason I see why you and not DRV01 or Blue would be doing the asking. BTW, I think, after all the crazy posts, by Skittles, all over the site, I'm entitled to go on a spin when that botched abortion has something to say about me.

By mr_blue at 17,Jun,22 00:12 other posts of mr_blue 
I think if you say cunt over there you get banned!!!
I think I joined,dunno if I still have the account though...

I just find it sad/funny that people make profiles to catfish !!!
By Dev01 at 17,Jun,22 00:14 other posts of Dev01 
Very true bruv, was a social experiment lol

I'm sure it goes on but on this site it means nothing. No one cares about king and Queen no more and as for points, unless you giving memberships or gifts don't mean a thing either. Oh and Dom game so yesteryear
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 00:39 other posts of bella! 
For sure, points mean nothing especially if you are not using them. I believe mr_blue made a suggestion to admin months ago suggesting that members have points deducted for inactivity or not using them. I think that sounds like a good idea, use 'em or lose 'em.
By Dev01 at 17,Jun,22 00:56 other posts of Dev01 
Yes I'm with that . It is important to support site and gift. The old days with anon chat would boom now. Burn idiots

It's nice to reminisce

By admin at 17,Jun,22 03:36 other posts of admin 
Points never meant anything other than what you can do with them. If a member does not do anything with them, they are worthless. It's not like members can convert them into money. And eventually the site will die and all points that members are sitting on will go puff.

And they are deducted 1% per day when they are over 20000. I don't really feel comfortable punishing members who spend 6-8 years on this site collecting points for god knows what reason and never spending them.

I can see a guy who logs in every day, votes in image top several times (and you know that points are only given once per 4 hours, i.e. the guy does that 4 times per day on purpose) and never spending them. I can see another guy who takes the ball every two hours getting +5 points like it's a job and also never spending them. Why do you care what number of points they have? They will never spend them and as I said this site eventually will die and all what they have been doing will be for nothing. Think how sad it actually is.
By Dev01 at 17,Jun,22 03:55 other posts of Dev01 
Well I think points "bought" other than "accumulated" are not only a great way to support site , but meaningful too... My only problem is this cooling off period. I full understand its not Admins problem, blame is polical correctness and conformity on the merchant bankers side. That shits a whole other story.

Pisses me off being 50 and being told I can't purchase more until a cooling off period when I can go buy unlimited cigarettes and alcohol .

Regardless I will support as opposed to leach the site as long as its here.

Maybe we could have Sydcoin/Syccoin

Or make profile pics into NFT's

Just saying
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 07:39 other posts of bella! 
"Or make profile pics into NFT's".....what are NFT's?

By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 12:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dev01

I loved burning points in the past, but Admin said there was some conflict with his payment site. But also recall if you did buy points, you were protected for 30 days from cunts smashing you up.

I did ping Admin with some ideas (maybe last year?) of ways to make points fun and exciting again. Naturally, my ideas leaned toward mischief. But I am sure some normal cunt could come with other ideas.

One of my favorite ideas was spending x-amount of points to smash cunts that banned you. Being able to hit their pages with some lovely site gifts etc.

ps- Would said pic NFT lose value if cunts voted it down, or put negative comments on it? Asking for a group of cunts here
By admin at 17,Jun,22 17:27 other posts of admin 
Yes, payment processor policy is that purchased tokens must me used in full, i.e. can not be lost, they explicitly told me the burning option was unacceptable. But before taking it down I made a research and found out that less than 5% of points are spent (including points lost in process by the opponent) by burning or downvoting pics. So it was not anywhere that significant as you all think. That's why I took it down so easily, instead of implementing additional protections for paid members.

I can think of couple of evil things, like for example if you can kick some pics out of the main page for 100 points and suffering parties can return them to it for same 100 points. But I'm quite sure it wont make any of those who hoard point to spend them. It will just entertain couple of trolls like yourself and piss off a lot of ordinary members.
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 21:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
lol

I am still waiting for my own worst member badge... The totally inadequate one is not enough

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 08:15 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Admin, here's a suggestion that, probably, would not be popular, but, it would leach some points for the site and perhaps, stop some of the garbage entries. Why not charge 1 to 3 points for every post made in any forum thread?
By admin at 17,Jun,22 11:15 other posts of admin 
People who hoard points usually do not post anything.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 11:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I understand,but, there's a lot of members that do post. That many contributing points would help the site.

By bella! at 17,Jun,22 13:28 other posts of bella! 
Interesting concept. It could be quite costly for members that seem to have a voice on anything and everything!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 14:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Well, you are always complaining about Tecsan and me. This might slow us up. I've bought my share of points and it's not that expensive. What I don't like is the long cooling off period. Honestly, though, DEV01 has it right. Most of the points go to comments on pics and I just can't manage to use so many. I started playing that game where you buy the privilege of making a member your submissive. I just don't see the point.
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 15:55 other posts of bella! 
Oh, so the "cooling off" period slows down you speeding money here? Bwahahahaha!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 17:26 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Hahaha

By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 12:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Has anyone seen that site Indian Pincushion?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 15:00 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Anyone familiar with Error? This FLAKE blacklisted me out of the blue ( no pun intended). He's been a member for a while. Did I fart (lower case) as he was licking my ass? What the............... I reciprocated and now I'm up to 4 "BLACKIES"
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 15:58 other posts of bella! 
Is it possible that Error may consider you to be the FLAKE?
--------------------------------------- added after 107 seconds

Did he leave a WHY?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 17:27 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
He in blocked me. I did the same
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 18:00 other posts of bella! 
Your response made no sense. I made an observation and statement and also asked a question.

• my observation and statement was; observation, you called Error a Flake however have you considered that possibly Error considers you to be the Flake.

• my question was; did Error leave a reason WHY?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Jun,22 20:46 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I did not notice. I just turned around and blacklisted him. When I went back he had removed the blacklisting. I did the same. I don't know him nor do I know why he blacklisted me.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I called him a flake BECAUSE he blacklisted me and he did not say why

By mr_blue at 17,Jun,22 15:47 other posts of mr_blue 
How much value do you place on members location being genuine?
I find it funny how people want to meet in one country,but they clearly have pics from another country!!!!

By bella! at 17,Jun,22 15:57 other posts of bella! 
People are truly keen on meeting OR is it just another load of bullshit?
By mr_blue at 17,Jun,22 16:01 other posts of mr_blue 
When a profile says they are open to meets in one country, but their pics are from another...... it's funny to see how hard some the guys go after them

I think most people just use this place like Facebook....but you can look at tits and pussy
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 16:18 other posts of bella! 
Apparently I have not spotted any profiles like that. Frankly, I am still gobsmacked with the number of admirers that are attracted to a profile that is tagged as being deceptive!
By mr_blue at 17,Jun,22 16:39 other posts of mr_blue 
I think it's just a fantasy for most people here, just a way for them to get off and get away from their day to day life......
Guys generally think with their dicks,so they just need a way to get off!!!!!!so will say anything to keep that fantasy going!!!
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 16:59 other posts of bella! 
Guys generally think with their dicks, do they!? Gee, I hadn't noticed!
By mr_blue at 17,Jun,22 17:07 other posts of mr_blue 
so a woman can easily blow my mind
By bella! at 17,Jun,22 17:14 other posts of bella! 
Bwahahahaha! Touchй!

By bella! at 16,Jun,22 12:28 other posts of bella! 
Flake..... 112421 . I'm curious why a SYD member would post their dick pic on the SYC banner? Is it because their are far fewer SYC members who upload there and chances are his poor quality picture could linger longer than usual? Probably. I visited the page of the Diamond member and the profile reads as follows:

112421 seems to be a couple, 56 years old, straight, interested in women, claims to be living in United States.
Additional Info: Male 56 and Female 37. Only hubby posts nude. I don’t know why sometimes my photos uploaded are displayed upside down. Sorry.

Don't be a DINGDONG, that's false advertising, you're not a "couple" if there aren't pictures of both men and women in your gallery. Also, is it possible that your pictures that are uploaded upside down and sideways is due to you you taking them that way? Just a reminder, they were every which way on your previous profile, too.
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 03:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Jun 16, 16:56 system: You were blacklisted by 112421

Attack this cunt! With extreme prejudice
By Dev01 at 17,Jun,22 04:07 other posts of Dev01 
Fake as fuck and stupid as, Can't even use PS for simple edits

Let's see how long it takes for me to be listed

Zero fucks given

By bella! at 17,Jun,22 06:47 other posts of bella! 
Is it possible that you were blacklisted because of your choice of gifts? Maybe a copy of Photos for Dummies would have been better received, no?

And DANG! I HATE IT when I spot a spelling error, after the fact, in my original post.
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Jun,22 12:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I received a System Message from the site and it said to attack the cunt

By Sir-Skittles at 13,Jun,22 11:09 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
All of Leo's and Razzle's fakes... fucking losers

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 12,Jun,22 03:16 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Why, baby, you are positively being bitchy. Meaw.
By mr_blue at 12,Jun,22 03:22 other posts of mr_blue 
Ha.....bitchy.....I don't do that......I go straight at a subject....
Hence the title of the post.....
Fake it or flake it!!!! When push comes to shove!!!! People get found out!!!! So given the modern age!!! And how everyone can be a expert after Google!!!! It's really funny or sad,to see people faking and flaking it for a bit of attention!!!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 12,Jun,22 04:24 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Don't leave it there. What do you think of me? You've certainly threw out some hints. Funny or sad?
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

BTW, why does everyone hate Google so much?
--------------------------------------- added after 44 hours

No one here is obsessed with TWOWARMTTS2/hotpussy/lancer....you keep going on and on about shit....:

I'm trying to get attention here.

By bella! at 12,Jun,22 03:26 other posts of bella! 
Flake......tecsan
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

By the way, I think I'm going to love this thread, I wish I could have thought of this!
By mr_blue at 12,Jun,22 03:29 other posts of mr_blue 
Banned him years ago.......got no time for an adult ADHD sufferer without their meds..... That shit is tiresome....
By bella! at 12,Jun,22 03:35 other posts of bella! 
I hear you. He's currently having some kind of episodes.

Adult Discussion Forum