Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Can Admin please Contact me

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 15,May,21 19:35  other posts of gradurgaur
Hi I think someone is using my username here to send massage to members here I need to ask how to i contact the Admin and see if some one is using my account

Similar topics: 1.Is it possible to create a way to mark individuals as "do not contact" without putting them on a ban list?   2.umm, could admin.contact me please   3.Where do I contact the site admin?   4.Can Admin Please Contact me/Urgent)   5.My profile is being hacked  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 15,May,21 20:17 other posts of bella! 
Gee, there is not another member with a username similar to yours. I hear what you are saying but it seems very unlikely.
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

Gee, юaр er ekki annar meрlimur meр svipaр notendanafn og юitt. Йg heyri hvaр юъ ert aр segja en юaр virрist mjцg уlнklegt
By gradurgaur at 16,May,21 16:43 other posts of gradurgaur 
It turn out that some one From Florida was sending massages on my Account name i have changed the passwords and locking So it are to be OK now
By bella! at 16,May,21 16:54 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad admin was able to help you sort things out and your concerns were resolved!
By gradurgaur at 16,May,21 20:13 other posts of gradurgaur 
Yea he found the problem in No time.I was worried that some one was maybe using my account to hurt or send hateful massages to Members here but that was not the Case and that was so nice to hear

By bella! at 15,May,21 20:12 other posts of bella! 
Hey, gradurgaur, admin's profile is set up like every other member and he uses the profile/user name admin
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Hey, Gradurgaur, prуfнll admin er settur upp eins og hver annar meрlimur og hann notar prуfнlinn /notandanafniр admin
By gradurgaur at 16,May,21 16:45 other posts of gradurgaur 
You are Learning Icelandic
By bella! at 16,May,21 16:57 other posts of bella! 
Йg er ekki svo klбr og verр aр viрurkenna aр Google Translator appiр er vinur minn!
By gradurgaur at 16,May,21 20:11 other posts of gradurgaur 
Nice is Always nice to see something writing in Icelandic

Adult Discussion Forum