Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

ENLIGHTENMENT to hatters , frustrated and negative people

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by notynyt at 18,Aug,21 12:30  other posts of notynyt
I don't have any personal relationship with anyone.
Ever since I registered this site for the first time, till today I have been abusing or trying to attack my profile for some consecutive years because I am an Indian. You can understand by checking my blacklist why they hate me so much. I have never given a single reply for so many years. Nor will I give it today. Those who love themselves can never hate others.
-:- And here in this site I often bump into people when I visit this site. I will meet in every page of this site. Like Polls, Excitement Meter, play ball, guess who, Big brother's house, true or lie, question of the day, king of mountain, Member Groups, Blogs, Discussion Forum, Top Member List, Abuse Panel and many other places I have been present. I keep enjoying every option. In these paths, some haters are found, don't know why they hate themselves, open their dirty mouth without knowing other members, or negative people who often take pleasure in negative voting or leaching others . Or they are frustrated with their own life. Those who show their frustration on others. I don't like giving anyone free advice on who should play what. But I share my experience. If you hate yourself, feel frustrated or have negative markings, you can make yourself feel more romantic and joyful by reading good books. or cooking, or gardening By commenting on others without knowing it, you only express the frustration, hate feeling of your personal life. I am sorry for such people, poor people do not enjoy life. They spend their precious time, money and mind on humiliating others instead they could have spent on themselves. You must have found such people also.

-:- You must have found such people also. You do not give them free advice, but you can share your personal experience for such people. Please enlighten them.
Thank you 💌🙏

Similar topics: 1.Do you EVER get seXually frustrated   2.MULTIPLE VOTING NEGATIVE   3.* Negative votes not showing in points log   4.What sort of 'size' do you look for in a girl?   5.A very negative member  

New Comment

Comments:
By #592419 at 25,Aug,21 18:12
[deleted image]

Bella look what happened to your page...

By bella! at 19,Aug,21 23:50 other posts of bella! 
The site is much like life, no? Golly, isn't there "hate" within your own country as it relates to the various people? I'm not sure if other countries have the caste system, but India does.
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:07 other posts of notynyt 
You are absolutely right. I completely agree. But not only in India. This hatred is spread all over the world. Their forms are different. Somewhere divided into castes. No one is divided into sects. No one is divided into sections. Every place is divided in some way or the other. Somebody is fighting in white and black. I am saying the same thing. I have exposed hatred. Till date I have never replied back to anyone on this site. Because I understand all this very well. Hate grows with hatred. I have been brought up in a culture where I have always been taught to love only. Not just humans or animals. Where the life of micro-organisms is also taken care of. I haven't hurt anyone personally even today. I have been in this site for 10 years. How life has changed But come here to spend some time. In this 10 years, you will not find a single word dirty anywhere. That is why by not criticizing anyone, I have posted this to enlighten them. 🙏😊
By bella! at 20,Aug,21 13:16 other posts of bella! 
I understood that your thread was twofold, to not only enlighten and to encourage the spreading of love but also to bring to the attention of other members that although you have not spoken ill about anyone, members choose to "hate" you because you are Indian. Not that I condone such actions, I was just attempting to illustrate that this site is no different from real life and what your people face in your own country.
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 22:30 other posts of notynyt 
Thank you so much 🙂
By bella! at 25,Aug,21 13:43 other posts of bella! 
Seems that you are uncertain of the meaning of the word "cunt" in the way that SrCums uses it. It's apparent that "cunt" is one of those words that can mean different things when used. When admin created SYC, "c" meaning "cunt", it was used to encourage women to show their vaginas. Quite often when Aussies reference others as "cunt", the word is used as a term of endearment. And although lix is from Australia, when she referred to me as a "cunt" that was definitely used as an insult. In the United States, calling a woman a "cunt" if definitely an insult and fighting words.

This is Google's definition of "cunt";

"Cunt (/kʌnt/) is a vulgar word for the vulva or vagina and is also used in a variety of other ways, including as a term of disparagement. Reflecting national variations, cunt can be used as a disparaging and obscene term for a woman in the United States, an unpleasant or stupid man or woman in the United Kingdom, or a contemptible man in Australia and New Zealand.[1][2][3] However, in Australia and New Zealand it can also be a neutral or positive term when used with a positive qualifier (e.g., "He's a good cunt").[4][5] The term has various derivative senses, including adjective and verb uses."

If you are enlightened and sensitive to negative people and haters, be mindful that everything that SrCums has posted here is nothing more than a crock of crap with a heavy dose of hate.
By notynyt at 25,Aug,21 14:31 other posts of notynyt 
Thank you very much . I understand well now. Like in Hindi also some words are used in different ways. I do not like such words neither in praise nor for insulting anyone. I often stop talking to friends when a friend uses an offensive word, even if it is used in jest.

It is worth appreciating the fact that you explain something very well. By the way, you were not friends with the lix. But she also explained very well.
By bella! at 25,Aug,21 14:43 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your kind words and it's good to know that lix was able to provide you with clear and good explanations when needed.

By #592419 at 24,Aug,21 13:31
A cunt is a cunt.. and when i see you, I see the "Top of the List" in formation.. You should be proud..

By CAT at 24,Aug,21 15:40 other posts of CAT 
notynyt she is not absolutely right. If you live in India you know well that your people are just as guilty as us when it comes to discrimination. Let me copy/paste this written by an Indian journalist.
Home to multiple shrines dedicated to Shiva, Shivaratri is one of the most important Hindu festivals in Odisha. In the Mallikeshwar Temple, devotees are seen thronging the shrine, lighting prayer lamps and making offerings on the occasion. But Sarathi Das lights her lone prayer lamp outside the temple.

“The Brahmin priests do not permit us to enter the temple,” says Das who belongs to a Scheduled Caste community. She adds that no one from ‘lower’ caste communities like Dhobi, Kandara and Bauri is allowed to enter the temple.

The problem is not limited to temple entry. Community Correspondent Anupama Sathy visits Tentulia Village and discovers that untouchability is widely prevalent there. “50 Dalit families are experiencing untouchability”, says Sathy. Everyday life is rife with caste discrimination..

In other words, your own people practice discrimination. You can make it sound nicer by saying it’s the caste system but it’s not.
I won’t say you did not find discrimination in our society. I’d be very surprised. But, this site is an internet site. Here we can call each other bastards or bitches. We can post that “I finally got that Indian Turd to quit” You see, we hide behind our computer screens. You want to be like Ghandy? Be peaceful? Go ahead but few will notice. Enlightenment comes to those that seek it. Not here, baby.
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 19:45 other posts of notynyt 
Of course there is discrimination everywhere. Also there are good people everywhere. Those who do not like abusing even among friends. Some people have the habit of talking to each other with dirty words. These dirty words sometimes overwhelm each other. If you ask me how do you abuse in Hindi. So I would say, I don't know.
By CAT at 24,Aug,21 20:12 other posts of CAT 
No argument there, lollipop, but “dirty words” as you call them is a form of communication. What makes them ok or not is the intent by the person that is using them.
are, dikahed murga choosane vaala, aap philmon mein jaana chaahate hain?
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 21:21 other posts of notynyt 
Hahah , I also do not like these words of friends. I like to use a few different words.
By CAT at 24,Aug,21 21:34 other posts of CAT 
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 21:52 other posts of notynyt 
Enjoy this rudr buddha , how to clap with one hand

only registered users can see external links
By CAT at 24,Aug,21 22:59 other posts of CAT 
HAHAHA.

By #592419 at 20,Aug,21 23:20
Well I'm jewish and they give me shit piles.. I don't think its a racial thing.. People are either rottenn on here or they are fakes.. I can count 5 god people.. that's bout right.
By notynyt at 21,Aug,21 13:30 other posts of notynyt 
Indians and Jews have a long and loving history. Good thing you understand that. It becomes even better when we conquer opposition with understanding rather than anger.
By #592419 at 21,Aug,21 16:58
I agree,, Indian(american law) Give love and kindness wherever and whenever needed..
By notynyt at 21,Aug,21 18:25 other posts of notynyt 
Not just America it is a compilation of some specific laws of different countries
By #592419 at 21,Aug,21 21:31
The universe based on right and wrong. Here is the law which runs parralel with the 10 commandments of Judaism. Under moral law. The rest is bullshit.

[deleted image]
By notynyt at 22,Aug,21 16:38 other posts of notynyt 
Read something about Jesus, mosses, mohmmad .

only registered users can see external links
By #592419 at 23,Aug,21 00:15
All are great profits mate.. I know all about it... Sad that civilization uses piety to create evil but it is the age we live in..
By notynyt at 23,Aug,21 12:51 other posts of notynyt 
Yes

By bella! at 23,Aug,21 12:54 other posts of bella! 
Profits or prophets?
By notynyt at 23,Aug,21 13:30 other posts of notynyt 
When civilizations change, prophet changes to profit .. 🤣🤣🤣
By bella! at 23,Aug,21 13:50 other posts of bella! 
And what are your thoughts on parralel [sic]? Is the unique spelling parallel to anything that you can think of?
By notynyt at 23,Aug,21 17:11 other posts of notynyt 
Personality and sense of love transcends any form of discrimination or social limitation. I don't have personal research, that's why views change with my growing experiences. That's why I believe in the principle of time cycle. Everything is changeable, accept it easily. Instead of harshly trying to suppress your hypocrisy.

And What you think ?
By bella! at 23,Aug,21 17:41 other posts of bella! 
I do accept ALL people at face value until they prove themselves to be something other than what they present themselves as.
By notynyt at 25,Aug,21 12:40 other posts of notynyt 
a good attitude. 👍

By #592419 at 23,Aug,21 19:14
Love is based on your desire to give rather than to need..
There is good in everyone no matter who. The ones that struggle are the ones that are temporarily off their path and it is up to them whether they want to find it again or to make their egoism swallow them whole. The strength of character is based on your desires to show compassion for , especially the weak but to remain humble. You know what I mean? If you know the truth there is no reason to fight because the truth remains with you. If you remain humble during adversity you are on your path, the correct path. Humbleness and self esteem very strong.
There is no opponent or enemy. Only you and your true desires. If you know who you are it makes no difference what other people think about you..
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Love in another parallel text is the desire to seek altruism through the will to bestow.------

By #592419 at 24,Aug,21 13:25
So in conclusion it is only fair to say you can't help it. You were born a cunt, but if I hated cunts I'd discriminate.. A cunt is a cunt.. So how can I stay mad at you?.. Afterall you were just merely born this way..
The idea is to accept who we are... Since your a cunt and say I'm from Israel it turns out I'm not from Israel.. But the fact I know that you are a cunt how can I be angry? We all have to love each other..

So in conclusion if you accept that you are a sloppy smelly fat frustrated cunt that hasn't been fucked in decades there is no reason for me to stay mad.. Love and love all..
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 19:53 other posts of notynyt 
I do not understand such words ( cunt). This is abuse, love, hate, teasing. What . is beyond my comprehension. I don't even understand such words in Hindi .

By #574505 at 20,Aug,21 23:11
I'm full of love
By bella! at 20,Aug,21 23:32 other posts of bella! 
That's a fact, you're one of the site's good guys!
By notynyt at 21,Aug,21 13:34 other posts of notynyt 
Yes,

By #592419 at 24,Aug,21 13:29
And the fact that you are a cunt the only cunts that get pissed at being called a cunt are oversensitive cunts..

By notynyt at 21,Aug,21 13:32 other posts of notynyt 
Hahah I am all yours 😉 . Nice to meet you. your smile is beautiful. 🙏
By #574505 at 24,Aug,21 15:47
Notynyt you like my cunt too.
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 20:08 other posts of notynyt 
What do you mean by cunt ?

By #600269 at 24,Aug,21 11:36
I've been here for 2 years I think, what amuses me is that the negative people that I saw on the first day are the same negative people that I see today.

I really can't understand how in a website where you share nude pics of yourself there is people going insane over so little things, people holding grudges for years, people that go into chat rooms to spread hate. The only thing I can conclude is how empty and sad these people must be in real life when their only pleasure is come to an adult website to hate eachother
By notynyt at 24,Aug,21 20:07 other posts of notynyt 
Same situation is with me. They are the only people I met when I entered the site. The same people are still there today. I have never spoken in all these years. Still, why do people have so much hatred in their hearts. Even I was thinking the same . How can there be such a desolate life, who keep spreading their hatred here. I feel sorry for such people. 😊😔

By Louis at 22,Aug,21 11:20 other posts of Louis 
Well said. I agree with you. There's not much to add to what you said, you've covered it pretty well.
By notynyt at 22,Aug,21 16:39 other posts of notynyt 
Thank you mate 🙏

By gaz330i at 18,Aug,21 15:25 other posts of gaz330i 
I agree pal hope your well and keep posting sexy cock pics
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:13 other posts of notynyt 
Hello I feel very happy with you. I will upload many more photos 🙂💐
By gaz330i at 20,Aug,21 15:19 other posts of gaz330i 
Ty pal look forward to it love your hot cock and would love to please it one day
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 22:31 other posts of notynyt 
Hmmmm .. 😎😉

By #640762 at 20,Aug,21 11:47
You certainly got that off your chest babes, good for you, you are to me a really friendly guy who I like to chat with x
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 22:26 other posts of notynyt 
~• just thinking about you makes me smile. ImAgInE what I feel when I see you,
The sweeter the smile, the sweeter the nature. ї~
😘 😘
--------------------------------------- added after 112 hours

Imagine deleted her account 😯🤔

By eduard99 at 18,Aug,21 14:26 other posts of eduard99 
If anyone here wants to find satisfaction here, he has to ignore hundreds of "poor people" - don't answer them, don't Look up their profiles more and more, don't give them "advice" - ignore them. No one would be able to change an asshole into an angel.
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:15 other posts of notynyt 
You are absolutely right my super sexy friend friend . Thank you so much ❤️

By Steve at 18,Aug,21 15:32 other posts of Steve 
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:11 other posts of notynyt 
Thank you 💌

By #634216 at 19,Aug,21 09:38
I'm enjoying your chocolaty paradise.
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:11 other posts of notynyt 
Hey sexy big hug

By mohshin69 at 19,Aug,21 14:01 other posts of mohshin69 
sahi baat
By notynyt at 20,Aug,21 11:10 other posts of notynyt 
शुक्रिया , तुम बेहतर समझ सकती हो । 😘😎

By notynyt at 18,Aug,21 12:35 other posts of notynyt 
I think that poor people feel frustrated because they lack the sense of sexual pleasure. Please enlighten them a little .. 😋

Adult Discussion Forum