Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What sort of 'size' do you look for in a girl?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222290 at 09,Mar,12 08:24
I was just wondering whether people had a type in general, i.e slim, curvy, or whatever else, seeing as all the general public seems to view as attractive is 'skinny' and not a lot else.
It'd be nice to get points of view from a range of people. I for years have doubted my body and am now questioning why I should feel so frustrated with it - after all, I guess it's just normal.

Similar topics: 1.Perfect cock size for a girl?   2.size   3.big girls or small girls?   4.why is it   5.A bit insecure  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 22,Feb,16 13:13 other posts of leopoldij 
All sizes have their merits. Being sexy has more to do with personality. I've fucked big and slim girls.
Here's a slim one in her 20s
[deleted image]
Here's a not so slim one in her 40s
[deleted image]
Both are great fucks.

By #147052 at 12,Mar,12 14:38
If I were a woman, I'd be pretty well fixed if I had your lovey bod. Skinny is nice but I like a gal with some meat on her bones and some brains to go along with that body.

By Ablaze at 12,Mar,12 12:53 other posts of Ablaze 
I think you look gorgeous and very attractive.

By #181785 at 11,Mar,12 00:31
Ok I'm gonna brutal and honest. What I can see of your face: very nice. Your tits: perfect. Your pussy: Lovely. Your ass: very nice. As for your body overall: Slim, and what we call in the US very HOT. You my dear are VERY BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

By slipper at 10,Mar,12 01:19 other posts of slipper 
I LIKE what I see and would LOOOOOVE to feast on it!!!

By #240539 at 09,Mar,12 22:41
You have an absolutely stunning body and a DARLING face, plus a delicous looking pussy and ass. You got it goin on gurl, time to start flaunting your beautiful self.

By #143536 at 09,Mar,12 18:33
First of all, Kitty, your body is fantastic! You should be comfortable in it and comfortable continuing to show it to us! I like ALL types of women. I would have to say though if I had a preference I would prefer those with curves. The more the better!

By #147052 at 09,Mar,12 18:23
I love women of all sizes.....

By Gntlmn at 09,Mar,12 18:19 other posts of Gntlmn 
A deep pussy is desirable

By #164428 at 09,Mar,12 10:54
I think you're absolutely beautiful! I think we women are hardest on ourselves.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 09,Mar,12 13:54 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
And you, Miss Steffi, are B E A U T I F U L !!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 09,Mar,12 13:53 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I would have to agree with Steffi. You look FABULOUS!!! As I see it, and it seems that from the responses I see to pics of women on this site, "size" really doesn't matter that much! As with anything, there are those who have specific preferences, but it appears most are not so concerned with it. My opinion: there is beauty in nearly everyone! We all have strengths and weak points. For me, it seems a positive attitude of one's self is what truly makes someone attractive! There is a difference between seeing yourself as attractive and going overboard thinking you're "The S.h.I.t" and too good for average people; but that doesn't seem to be too common. Thankfully! Because it is those who feel that way who are not attractive at all, now matter how pleasing their physical appearance may be! It is a whole person that makes you SEXY!!! From a purely physical standpoint, you have a terrific body! Right in the middle! Not too skinny you look ill, not so large I would feel lost. I see a very nice figure with sweet, gentle curves. Nothing terribly exaggerated or understated. BEAUTIFUL! SEXY!! The fact you ask and question shows enough humility and humbleness to surmise that you are not full of yourself, and therefore quite Attractive! I like BIG Beautiful Women, and Tiny Petite women, as well as about everything in between! You're GORGEOUS from what I see! Just be happy with it ; and PLEASE show us MORE!!!

Adult Discussion Forum