Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I got FUCKED UNMERCIFULLY today!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #651222 at 04,Oct,21 04:17
Story time!

It's been a while(10 years) since I had a cock in my ass. Yesterday while at the grocery store I saw an older white guy(later found out he was 6 coming down the aisle carrying his basket. Nothing out of the ordinary. BUT... he was wearing some basket ball type shorts and his cock was swinging! You could see the print, the outline of the head and all! I found myself staring as we closed in. As we got a few feet from each other I snapped out of the daze I was in and looked up and he was looking right at me. He grinned and said you wanna see it? I immediately said yes and he said ok.. meet me at my car.

I paid for my stuff and went outside, he was standing by his car, I went over and he got in and I leaned in and out comes this enormous limp cock. I said wow! He said to me hop your ass in and suck my big cock.. you know you want too! Before you know it I was in the passenger seat leaned over with cock in my mouth.. he held me by the back of my neck, helping me with my up and down motion. As he approached his organization his grip got tighter.. he said there you go boy.. it's almost there.. lock your mouth on my head and use your hand.. suck out every drop and swallow it all.. After about 15 minutes of sucking his cock he erupted about 5 or 6 times. I swallowed ever drop! I sat up and he said that's the first nigger mouth I ever had on my cock.. Now all I need is some tight nigger ass to cross off my bucket list!

He wrote his number down and said I'm available tomorrow, if you up for it, give me a call and you can come over and get wrecked real good. With the taste of cum in my mouth I took the number still thinking to myself did he just call me a nigger? I got out and went home..

Next day I said fuck it.. I called, went over and as sat naked on his couch sucking his cock again he looked down at me with his hands on his hips and said boy imma wear that nigger ass out! I'm gonna break your ass. When I'm done, your hole is gonna be disfigured and mangled. Now turn your ass over, lay on your stomach! I'm don't play the running shit. I'm just gonna bust you open then fuck you good! A good hour or so went by, the hard..deep.. machine like jackhammer banging he was putting on me was was unmerciful, unnecessary, and down right disrespectful! He scooped me and turned around and sat back with me on his lap off to the side slightly. He began to bounce me up and down hard and fast like a rag doll! He had me seeing stars! After about 20 minutes of that.. he threw deep.. GUSH...GUSH...GUSH...GUSH...GUSH...GUSH.. He then layed my limp body on my stomach and he said GOD DAMN! Your hole is all fucked up! As he chuckled.. To took a Pic and showed me the damage he caused.. my ass was gaped open like 3-4 inches across! I could see into my guts! I could see the large quantity of cum he deposited just sitting there in a puddle in the back on my intestinal area.. he slipped my underwear on then my jeans while I was still limp and on my stomach..

If it wasn't bad enough that he fucked me like a maniac. He dressed me so that when I stood up, his cum would spill into my underwear.. so I drove home cum leaking out of my ass, underwear and jeans soaked with cum. As I sit here with an ice pack between my ass cheeks,
can barely walk sharing my experience today, My asshole is still blowed open. Looks like someone set off a cherry bomb in my ass!

It was AMAZING!

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.What did you do today , that was so much fun , ..... you want to tell everyone here about it !!!   3.When did you first get fucked   4.Who made you cum today?   5.Veterans Day  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Oct,21 12:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan We all know you wrote this!!

Is there ice on yer back cunt???
By tecsan at 05,Oct,21 00:00 other posts of tecsan 
Really, I ask anyone here if I have ever posted bullshit fag shit that long before...Hell, I cannot stay here long enough to read the fag shit...We know what you think about faggot shits boy...
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Oct,21 01:06 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Princess is breaking... she is about to snap!

By tecsan at 05,Oct,21 08:17 other posts of tecsan 
There certainly is on yours no doubt...We all know I cannot sit still long enough to write shit like that...Compare it to shittle's blogs and piss ass freddy's...Hmmm, tell me what you think then...
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Oct,21 13:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Lady Tecsan Oh yes, your ADD, shakes, and other mental ailments.

Ask for a free consult with the site medical officer. He can probably sort you out.. with an injection you will never forget
By dgraff at 05,Oct,21 14:17 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah tecsan a nice hot beef injection

Adult Discussion Forum