Topics:

MN or Chauvin... 30,Mar,21 04:11
Miscellaneous topics... 12,Feb,21 05:45
Just curious... 08,Feb,21 07:07
Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽ 09,Oct,20 08:17
Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem... 14,Sep,20 06:27
Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail??? 09,Sep,20 07:45

By tecsan at 11,May,21 07:48
We need proof...Hell libturds openly do what they want and that is considered the truth to libturds...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 06:11
Now that I agree with mostly...But if he would have just got in the car then all would have been avoided...Also his behavior before hand has a lot to be desired...Druggie and a theif...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 06:06
I came across that question...Thought it was weird...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 06:04
Sorry you feel that way...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 05:17
Until if infringes on one that dis agrees with them...Come on, there really are no peaceful protests anymore...There will always be the few that dis agree and find ways to interrupt, thus no longer peaceful...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 05:12

By tecsan at 11,May,21 05:08
Without capitalism, where in the hell would modern medicine be???Some old saw bones I guess you prefer...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 05:04
No they do not and I agree...How many are dead now that could have been saved with proper medical care...Hell, Canadians themselves have told me that...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 01:31
I agree with your first part...But your 5th sentence, there is the trouble I have...

By tecsan at 11,May,21 01:27
Let me be more clear...The USA..

By tecsan at 10,May,21 05:40
Cahill is sweating in his black robe...Like I have been stating the jury was swayed by media...As for a Rep judge, I do not think it matters...Cahill was wrong by not sequestering the jury from the get go...Probably will bite him in the ass...

By tecsan at 10,May,21 05:40

By tecsan at 09,May,21 06:28
So if a hospital is shut down by the government and someone dies because of it...That is ok with you...Trust me I have seen it first hand unlike you...

By tecsan at 09,May,21 06:23
Because I am right...Anyone under 18 constitutes a minor...Any one with half a brain knows that...

By tecsan at 09,May,21 06:21
You steal all my arguments, but that is ok...You put it great...

By tecsan at 09,May,21 06:16
The greatest and most powerful...Glad I live here...

By tecsan at 09,May,21 06:15
Has to be kidding...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 07:06
Racist as hell remark...You all can see now...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 07:04
Stop with your time wasting links...Think anyone clicks them an ass...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 07:00
That was a nice try and spin an ass...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:59
But the SOBs do chain/lock the doors to EDs...Right admit it when funding runs out for something...what the hell happens...???

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:56
I do hope like hell that you get your way in your dream city with no police...Hell, let us see how that works out...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:54
So you condone in murder...How ignorant dabber...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:53
Got you...You are biased...Against who I wonder...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:51
That verdict will be the most ridiculous in history...And maybe the judge will be evicted...

By tecsan at 08,May,21 06:50
If someone had a gun to a kids head...Then what...Was about the same crap...

By tecsan at 06,May,21 07:03
That was ludicrous...No normal person believes that crap...Stop with the biblical crap...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 06,May,21 04:14
An ass, which is more abundant in the US, poor (think you mean libs) or rich (again think you mean reps)... Any animosity there???

By tecsan at 06,May,21 04:04
This sounds ridiculous...How can a human being even want that to happen to another...Are you really serious with that comment dabber...

By tecsan at 05,May,21 05:26
I have said mis-trial since the reading of the verdicts...You are so right with Chauvin not having a fair trial...The judge should be on trial for misconduct also...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 04,May,21 11:36
Can you post crime statistics...Ex...people killed by violence...

By tecsan at 03,May,21 04:58
Actually an ass...You are right in some respect...The country is not run by the potus...Deals more with influential money changing hands and I do mean both parties as well as the independants, but not so much with the latter...(No Power), thus no money...Why do you think they are always the underdogs...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 03,May,21 04:50
Uncle joe is doing what he is told to do...I hope you can see that...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 03,May,21 03:14
Who was that member??? CC is crapper cleaner...But I do not understand why you cannot log into one and not the other...Everytime I log in it is SYC...Yes syd crap still shows up in some situations, like some of the games...But I still choose to stay on the SYC side...For that I get ridiculed on this site...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 03,May,21 03:08
Really you post that crap...Quite ignorant with all your google research...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 03,May,21 03:04
So you are telling me a criminal is asking this question...Sounds that way to me...I knew it was hard to answer...That is why you avoided it the first time...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 02,May,21 07:36
Chauvin found guilty on three charges, yes...By a pressured jury, I think...Tell me not one of the 12 found an inkling of a doubt...The ones that think he is guilty could have found some doubt...Coerced jury...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 07:10
I see both of you are ganging up against me...Care to discuss in realtime, doubt it...What the hell am I suppose to do after cc stopped and 2 days later another ignorant jackass starts with me...You tell me if it is a coincidence...NO I already know your answers... I instigated it all...But I do not cower...And your syd crap at the top of the page, did anyone ever figure that maybe the page was slowly diversifying and I came in at about that time...Come on and respond...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:28
My only problem here is when another queer here calls me one to help him feel better about his deviant behavior...But I only log into SYC...Sorry to disappoint you all...The SYD could disappear right now and I would not care...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:26
Really, want to see...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:23
Still pass on this perverted crap...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:21
You know as well as I do that I did not literally mean masks...Now stop hiding behind covid-19...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:16
And if the four officers would have let the druggie drive away and he hit and killed a child...What say you...Oh you would be fine with that...I am not trying to defend chauvin, the last 2-3 minutes were damming...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:10
Your last line is true, but show me a country that actually cares...Bet the US comes near the top...Hell, we do not shut down/close Emergency Depts. when the money runs out like Canada and others...

By tecsan at 02,May,21 06:05
So I made a mistake...Now what is your excuse for not answering my qustion...

By tecsan at 01,May,21 08:23
My point here was that any person's life matters no matter skin color...Hey, if you care to disagree PM me or reply...

By tecsan at 01,May,21 08:20
Just remember arguing with a libturd is like arguing with a cat or dog...Remember libturds are always right in their pea brains...

By tecsan at 01,May,21 08:11
Then no arousal and would or should be in the proximity of his/her parents...Really come on...This is crap is illegal...By all means it should be...Stop the predators...What parent that is a nudist (stupid crap) would let a 13 year old run nude alone...Nudist is ridiculous...However that was not even the perverted question in the first place, it was more general...Someone trying to condone pe...philia༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 01,May,21 08:08
We will pass...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan at 01,May,21 05:28
Whom in their right mind would even ask this question...༼☯﹏☯༽