Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Story's Public incidents

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #606187 at 30,Oct,21 17:06
I don't have any my self just wondering if any of you guys ever had a public encounter like people peeking under your locker or staring at your cock in the changing rooms

Similar topics: 1.Banned from public chatroom   2.Risque sex.....   3.Jerkin in public places??????????   4.Woman who worked for Joe Biden in 1993 accused him of aggrevated sexual assault   5.Who is a bigger pig then me  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 01,Nov,21 19:59 other posts of wycowboy 
I used to go outside naked, and hard, most of the time after 11PM and before 5AM. I would slowly stroke my cock and try to last as long as I could until cumming. I once left a load on the door handle of my neighbors car, she was (still is I bet) a hot big titted woman. I watched later on and got hard again when I saw her grab the handle to get in and go to work an hour or so later.

Another time I was walking on a walking path in the town I used to live in. My cock was out and hard. I was stroking it (of course ) and when I was ready to cum I stopped walking and let it fly. A few seconds later, maybe 30, a young lady came walking around the corner and smiled at me. I think she saw me and probably saw the cum on the path. I don't know for sure though.

By #600269 at 01,Nov,21 17:27
I had a few people staring at my bulge while I was half sleep during bus/train travels but nothing exciting happened, but when I'm alone or in the back of the bus I do unzip my pants and start stroking.

I also like to go for a walk with my dick out where I live and masturbate after finding a safe spot, I was never caught though.

My favorite experience was during college, I went out completely naked and walked around the neighborhood, it was past 2am, I was hard the whole time, rubbed my cock in so many places and managed to cum in three separate occasions, including the front door from a friend's house and the windshield from a professor that I hated.

By german_guy at 01,Nov,21 16:34 other posts of german_guy 
I was traveling by train and fell asleep, had a nice dream which made me hard...well be the time a woke up the guy on the other side was looking a my crotch and was playing with his bulge.....he didn't notice me watching him didn't take long and he got up, guess he had a wank

Adult Discussion Forum