She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How much jizz in a lifetime?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #620847 at 14,Apr,22 10:33
How much cum would an average guy shoot in a lifetime? 1 litre? 20? Anybody know?

Similar topics: 1.Cum On Her Face   2.Amount of semen during a lifetime   3.Would you let me cum over you ??   4.BANGERS TITTIES   5.What does rooster jizz smell like?  

New Comment

Comments:
By horny50sdude at 25,Apr,22 13:07 other posts of horny50sdude 

That's only one time...

By oldfartwatching at 14,Apr,22 14:18 other posts of oldfartwatching 
How many litres of semen will a man have produced in his life if he has been sexually mature for 70 years?
Around 50
Explanation
The verb 'to ejaculate' comes from Latin and literally means 'to throw up'. Every time a man ejaculates he produces 1-2 tea spoons of semen. If he is potent for 70 years and comes twice a week, this means a total of 70 x 52 x 2 = 7,280 portion, the equivalent of around 50 litres of seamen, or a half-full bath tub. Energy-wise, it is the equivalent of 50,000 calories or 17 marathons.
By leopoldij at 15,Apr,22 09:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I cum on the average once a day, maybe twice, but occasionally I miss a day. That's like 6 times a week.
Which means 3 times your estimate, giving 150 litres. This would overflow any bath tub. That's 51 marathons.

By nekekal at 20,Apr,22 06:03 other posts of nekekal 
Interesting calculation. But there has never been a period in my life when I only had cum twice a week. Sometimes multiple times a day. But I bet the average was 5 or more times a week. That is a lot of cum. But I think I am at the low end of quantity. Probably only 1 tsp.

Adult Discussion Forum