pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How do I get past the discomfort of taking dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #608240 at 26,May,22 20:47
I want to take dick for the first time. I tried it but I couldn't do it how do you make it enjoyable

Similar topics: 1.WHY ARE DICKS BIGGER ON SOME DAYS?   2.peeing in the open   3.When did you start taking penis pictures?   4.is the past the past?   5.What should I expect for my first time Anal.  

New Comment

Comments:
By PSerect at 05,Jun,22 06:23 other posts of PSerect 
Ive taken dick and gave first time dick to some married guys and younger straight guys, and heres what I can tell you from my experience:
First, getting fucked is as much a mental process as it is phyical. You have to want it to start with and you need to learn how to relax your mind and body.
Your asshole has two ring muscles about 1-2 inches apart. An inner and an outer. The outer one is voluntary meaning you can control it and thats usually not a problem for getting fucked.
The inner one though is involuntary meaning you cannot control it, or do they say. Getting a dick past the first muscle is usually no problem, but the inner one can be a challenge. Your mind controls the inner one and when it senses pressure coming from the outside,it immediatly clenches shut as a defense response. Once it clenches shut it can be very difficult and painful to force it open.
Here is the easiest but foolproof way to fix this. WHen youre about to get fucked, try to concentrate in your mind and visualize those two ring muscle and imagine them opening paying attention to the inner one. if you visually can open it in your mind, your body will do the same..promise..just takes a little practice and you'll be the bottom whore you've always imagined yourself to be.

By knewbi at 31,May,22 15:35 other posts of knewbi 
I know how you feel. I have had guys try to fuck my ass but i am so fucking tight that they ended up quitting. I would so love feeling a guy blow his load up my ass but may never get to. But never give up, ya never know.

By #671055 at 31,May,22 04:45
I've seen a lot of things about hetero couples Pegging, where she has a strap-on toy, and loves penetrating him, anally. Seems that a lot of couples are doing it, and there has to be something about it, making it such a thing. Maybe google Pegging, and see what they do, and how he gets ready?

By admin at 29,May,22 03:30 other posts of admin 
From what I know from studies, many men can not enjoy a dick in their ass physically, only some do. Some still get psychological kick from being bottom while not having any physical pleasure from it. Many do not like it at all. You may just be one of those. Some percentage of gay couples never do anal sex because they are not comfortable with it.

By Richie at 27,May,22 18:59 other posts of Richie 
Take it how? Maybe start with a smaller one like mine

Adult Discussion Forum