Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do I have to wear different undies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46598 at 07,Mar,10 00:25
Some people comment me that I have to wear a different underwear but my mother buys them for me and I don`t want to offend her buying a different one

Similar topics: 1.Underwear pics   2.What underwear do you wear?   3.mesh undies   4.Ever sniffed your older bro's undies growing up ? Cousins, friends, roommates undies ?   5.Pics of cumming on undies  

New Comment

Comments:
By #43287 at 12,Mar,10 11:58
Let me guess, unattached with no real serious relationships in your history, you live at home with mom, she makes dinner for you and makes your bed every day. Your mother apparently has wayyyy too much control over your life and you either don't care or don't have the balls to stand up to her. Do you think she's going to stop being your mother if you do?? In the words of Don Corleone... "YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!"
By #46598 at 17,Mar,10 23:35
sORRY I did not want to offend anybody I just wanted to know if you like my undies or not in my country is different we stay with our mothers until get married
By #23212 at 17,Mar,10 23:47
My friend, I don't believe that you have anything at all to be sorry for. It appears that several on this page, do not understand that other cultures are different from theirs, and chose to use name calling and insults to you, instead. I think it is you who is owed an apology!

By #13009 at 07,Mar,10 05:01
your thirty and she still does your wash? Time to grow up.
By spermkiss at 07,Mar,10 18:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on.

By pifad at 07,Mar,10 02:30 other posts of pifad 
Perfect solution.......FREEBALL

By #23212 at 07,Mar,10 01:53
OK, tal vez 'Olympo', pero no rosado--pru?bate azul.

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,10 00:29 other posts of spermkiss 
You're thirty years old and you mother still buys your underwear? And if you did get different ones, how's she going to know?

Adult Discussion Forum