Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Having Oral Sex Preformed on me by a Priest

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #512385 at 11,Aug,22 14:09
I recently found this news article online. A priest got in trouble for preforming Oral Sex on adult men, he was claiming that it was an 'excorcism' and that he was 'sucking demons out of them'... i'm not kidding...

only registered users can see external links

When I first found this story, it kinda angered me a bit. I actually LOVE priest and it's always been my sexual fantasy to have one preform Oral Sex on me.

I'm assuming the reason why this Priest is in trouble is because these men 'weren't consenting' aparently. But that also pisses me off, he should just preform this sexual excorcism on someone who really wants it LIKE ME!

I also loved Priest because of the way they talk, they're very soft spoken and having a very sensual & 'warming' vibe to them. the same way I prefor for a blowjob to be really :} ♥

I also went to a catholic school for 7 years & in all honesty, I can't imagine a Priest preforming Oral Sex on me to be a sin... it clearly wouldn't be. From what I know, God really only gets angry about sexual intercourse before marraige, but even if this was going on between 2 males it wouldn't quite count as 'natural intercourse' so it wouldn't be a sin at all.

Also, God's #1 commandment is to "Love others" which is exactly what a Priest would be doing if he was preforming Oral Sex on me ♥ Loving me ♥ Pleasuring me ♥ and in addition to that even admiring one of God's creations ♥ and being grateful for it ♥

I'm 100% certain it was just some crazy homophobic person who wrote that having gay sex was a sin.

Homosexuality is also completely natural as well because it's God's form of population control... think about it, if EVERY MAN on earth was fucking females and getting them pregnant then the world would eventually become over populated with humans which wouldn't go so well, so that's why God makes men gay so they don't contribute to that issue.

BUT has anyone here ever had Oral Sex preformed on them by a Priest? how was it?

I was actually planning on maybe making this fantasy happen... I definitely wouldn't force it but my idea was to go to church and ask to go to confession and ask to confess to a Priest, go into the room with the Priest BUT NOT DO IT FACE TO FACE, do it behind the screen thing that they have & tell the Priest that I want to confess to allowing another man to preform Oral Sex on me, BUT Not to make it seem like having a man give me Oral Sex was a sin, but to word it as not being 'close enough' to the man nor friends with the man but still allowing him to preform oral sex on me as the sin. (One thing I do remember learning is that God teaches you to respect your body and don't be extremely promiscious, which is definately something I always try to follow)

I imagine if the Priest was interested, that might give him ideas, he may want to talk face to face with me, have me stay in touch with him & would eventually lead to him preforming Oral Sex on me, and wanting to do it regularly so I'd have one friendly man to do it with all the time, therefor it wouldn't be a promiscuity issue anymore... But that's in a best case scenario... what do you think would actually happened if I went into confession & told a Priest that?...

ALSO, have any of you guys ever had Oral Sex preformed on you by a Priest or had any sexual relations with a Priest? how was it? and how did it happen?