She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

oral sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #146442 at 17,Jun,11 15:37
This is one for the boys.What is the difference between oral sex from a female as opposed to oral sex from a male and which do you prefer???

Similar topics: 1.oral mystery   2.Oral sex!   3.Prefer oral sex?   4.Just wondering if I'm alone on this one...   5.First experience with oral sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #512385 at 10,Jul,22 11:25
I'm sorry but I ONLY recieve oral sex from MALES
I can't ever let a female suck my penis... it's strictly a man's job for me...

By LGA6969 at 10,Jul,22 11:24 other posts of LGA6969 
I think guys make better cock suckers. They know what its suppose to feel like.

By #628350 at 10,Jul,22 10:16
Female for me, they just seem to know exactly what to do with it and most of them want you to cum in their mouths unless they're really gagging for a dick in their pussy.

By 8_4_U at 09,Jul,22 01:25 other posts of 8_4_U 
I have received head from both that was amazing and from both that was not good at all. Someone who is into giving oral and has learned what works or knows what to try. Someone who can do it all from barely touching or moving to build up to rough and fast. Someone who wants to explore every inch area from tip to balls and surrounding areas to enjoy making my cock throb and drip as it turns darker and pulses with need and desire.

By #26886 at 17,Jun,11 18:54
Interesting question! First off, believe it originates from EARLY beginnings. Secondly, knowing what it is about for OURSELF,"Giving" same to another to enjoy is just pure erotic. Beside, why should only the girls enjoy all the "Man Milk"

Adult Discussion Forum