Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Jerking Off To Girls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #677376 at 05,Oct,22 20:19
Do girls like watching dudes jerking off as much as dudes like I enjoy watching dudes jerk off, or is this just a guy thing? I jerk off regularly on “jerk off live” and enjoy dudes seeing me. I’ve always wished my wife would ask to watch but she never has.

Similar topics: 1.handjobs by girls or guys?   2.Do men prefer jerking off to fucking?   3.jerking off while drivingnx   4.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   5.Cumshots for Girls  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 09,Oct,22 22:22 other posts of wycowboy 
The first girl I saw naked that wasn't one of my sisters loved to watch me and my cousin jerk off, alone and each other. My sisters enjoyed me jerking and cumming for them and their friends.
By Lvphose at 10,Oct,22 04:26 other posts of Lvphose 
Lucky guy!

By Lvphose at 10,Oct,22 05:09 other posts of Lvphose 
Got anymore stories!
By wycowboy at 10,Oct,22 15:12 other posts of wycowboy 
Sure, here's one. When I was about 12-13 I was in my parents bedroom with some of my dad's Hustler mags open and jerking off. My little sister and her friend decided to burst in and catch me. Well, of course they startled me and I yelled at first but they convinced me to let them watch. I, being the always horny teen agreed. I continued pulling on my cock, hoping they might join in (and maybe let me fuck my sisters friend who was my age) when, to my surprise, they took off their pants and started rubbing their barely hair covered cunts. It didn't take any of us long to cum after that. I was first and splashed my cum all over both of them which set them off. Good times, in the 1970's, good times.
By Lvphose at 14,Oct,22 01:58 other posts of Lvphose 
Great story!

By Lvphose at 06,Oct,22 19:54 other posts of Lvphose 
I’d jerk off for any chick anytime!
By #680746 at 09,Oct,22 11:42
Love jerking to girls - favorite passtime -

By leopoldij at 05,Oct,22 22:47 other posts of leopoldij 
I do that all the time. I jerk off in front of girls, friends of my girlfriend, for example. It's a lot of fun.

By #662360 at 05,Oct,22 21:08
I think girls do like watching boys jerk off. Back when I was a student we had parties where most of us got down to underwear or nude. The girls would be urging us to show them some wanking, even some “boy on boy”. We boys would gladly oblige. Sometimes the girls would pose for us to play with them and for bukkake cumshot. Those girls certainly enjoyed watching!
By #677376 at 05,Oct,22 21:13
That’s cool. I’m admittedly a perv but love jerking off in front of folk. I used to go on Chaturbate regularly and jerk off until they started requiring age ID, just like this site. I don’t want to reveal my info.

Adult Discussion Forum