Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Bi w/ a gf

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67735 at 27,Oct,22 23:28
I've had the pleasure of sucking my share of cocks but I also have a girlfriend who has no idea. I haven't hooked up with a guy since meeting her but I still think about sneaking off sometimes. She's staying over tonight but here I am on ShowYourCock wishing I could suck all of you on after another.

New Comment

Comments:
By bil47 at 12,Nov,22 17:16 other posts of bil47 
There's no shortage of married Bi men (like me) who suck cocks for DECADES without the wife knowing.

By thebeewolf at 30,Oct,22 15:15 other posts of thebeewolf 
I have a fantasy where I make out with a guy's GF while guy sucks my dick.
By #67735 at 30,Oct,22 20:52
I have a fantasy of guiding her while she sucks your cock and then you cover both of our faces in cum.
By thebeewolf at 12,Nov,22 15:57 other posts of thebeewolf 
Fuck yeah. Make her do it and do it right. You can both get the reward.

By spermkiss at 28,Oct,22 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, it's time to play Truth with your gf. Tell her you like to suck cocks. There's a very good chance that she will not be bothered in the least, indeed she may think of it as a turn on and want to watch. Many women who'd be upset if their beau were with another woman are not bothered in the least if he's with another man.

And if she is upset, then she's not the gf for you.
By #67735 at 30,Oct,22 00:04
She's definitely not going to be okay with it, she's very old-fashioned. If she were okay with it I should love to share a cock with her.
By spermkiss at 30,Oct,22 16:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Well then, she's not the gf for you. Sucking cocks is part of your life and the desire to do it ain't gonna go away. You've got to be able to incorporate it into your life in a safe and controlled way or it could push you to do risky things to get a taste of cock. It would be best if it were with her full knowledge and approval so you don't have to sneak around.

Many females are just fine with their beaus being cocksuckers, indeed they find it to be a major turn on. Just as many, perhaps most, heterosexual men find lesbian sex stimulating (or so I am told, I ain't heterosexual so I don't know from experience), many or even most heterosexual women find man on man sex exciting.

So turn her loose and start looking around for a gf who's more open minded.

Adult Discussion Forum