Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Are women more accepting of seeing cock in public?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 07,Nov,22 03:10  other posts of overeight
What I'm wondering is I went to a swim hole and wore a sherr racer swimsuit and it was basically sheer when it hot wet. Well I went half the day didnt get in the water and then I drove in swam a bit came out and all ladies eyes looked directly at my cock. Not the shape the actual skin. They didnt say anything negative at all,they came and talked and a couple pulled the back up in their suits and made their suits tiny and then one young lady pulled hers away directly in front of me and I saw that beautiful little twat and got erect as hell. I asked should I roll over? 3 young ladies said oh no please no we would love for you to stay just like that. So I just closed my eyes and felt my cock pulsates in the sun. They commented made remarks and had fun. I enjoyed the fun of it. And no sex at all but just a nice open it's ok be you moment happened and it was fun. So if you were a lady and there ehat would you think do or say to me or others around.

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Watching Women Piss   3.Women can now go topless in public   4.I am Accepting Special Photo or Video Requests   5.Womens opinion on mens sheer swimsuits  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum