Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

R.I.P Leslie Phillips - British actor

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Andthisisme at 08,Nov,22 13:40  other posts of Andthisisme
I just saw that Leslie Phillips has passed away. He was a large part of my childhood with his many comedy films, including of course the carry on.. series and radio series as well 'The Navy Lark'.
He was known for catchphrases such as "Ding dong", "I say" and "Well, hello", which he delivered with suggestive intonation.

only registered users can see external links