Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Point of shooting cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #682523 at 05,Jan,23 13:02
The topic has been discussed in various threads. I myself also mentioned my experience:
/forum/thread.php?id=29289#t617289
I'm curious if such situations often happened to you, and most importantly - what happened next
I don't know if it's bad luck or fart, but this kind of thing happens to me quite frequently

Similar topics: 1.Jerking off & Shooting My Load of hot Cum   2.Who likes hot cum shooting over their cock?   3.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   4.dicks contest ! all boys is welcome :D   5.Our next picture shooting  

New Comment

Comments:
By letsGetNaked at 07,Jan,23 15:20 other posts of letsGetNaked 
One night, a long time ago, a date took me to her place and I was so fuckin horny that when I was lickin and suckin on her clit I suddenly came. I didn't want to tell her that I was done so I just kept munchin and my cock soon got hard again. When we fucked, because I had just cum already, I was able to last longer than the usual 2 or 3 minutes. I think it was about 10 or 15 minutes and I shot another load.

By leopoldij at 05,Jan,23 13:51 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not clear what you're trying to discuss.
By #682523 at 05,Jan,23 13:54
I'm interested in whether these situations happen to you, how often, and what happens next if you get caught
By leopoldij at 05,Jan,23 19:34 other posts of leopoldij 
What situations my friend?
By letsGetNaked at 05,Jan,23 22:33 other posts of letsGetNaked 
I think what @Thicky means is have you ever had a time when you were going to have a sexual engagement but ended up ejaculating way before the time and/or the wrong place instead of when and where you had intended.
By #662360 at 05,Jan,23 23:08
I had an experience like that. My girl and I were undressing each other for sex. She was down to her bra and panties and I was just in my briefs. We’d been kissing and cuddling and my cock was rock hard erect. The friction of my briefs against my erection sensitised cock head set me off and I shot my cum into my briefs. Very embarrassing! We made up for it later.
By #275407 at 06,Jan,23 00:16
Never happened to me, it always takes a long time for me to cum when I'm fucking a girl, half an hour to an hour, it takes so long sometimes that my legs start shaking and give out. I prefer it to be awhile so I can satisfy my partner.
By leopoldij at 06,Jan,23 01:10 other posts of leopoldij 
But you do eventually cum, right?
By #275407 at 06,Jan,23 02:32
Allways, sometimes twice

By leopoldij at 06,Jan,23 01:11 other posts of leopoldij 
It's happened to me but very very rarely.

Adult Discussion Forum