Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Wet dreams later in life

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by BigDaddy132 at 18,Jul,23 02:47  other posts of BigDaddy132
Wet dreams are pretty common in the teen years. Anyone ever had one in their late 20’s? I think I was 28 or 29. Had a dream about fucking a hot granny( a fantasy of mine), so erotic and realistic I came , and it actually woke me up.

Similar topics: 1.Dreams about sucking a hard cock.   2.Up to what age can you get Wet Dreams   3.wet dreams   4.How many sperm during wet dreams?   5.Cocks in your dreams ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #699038 at 31,Jul,23 13:33
I have had one or two here an there sorta didnt think that would still happen but nice to wake up a bit messy

By Hrnyboy90 at 30,Jul,23 14:24 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I've never had one sadly. I started masturbating pretty young before I could ejaculate, never was able to hold off enough to need to release during sleep

By nekekal at 28,Jul,23 17:14 other posts of nekekal 
I have never had one. I have masturbated a lot my whole life and so have had no frustrating build up of cum. If I wake up with a hard on, I just masturbate.

By #662360 at 18,Jul,23 21:12
I used to have wet dreams in my teens and twenties, waking with my bedclothes wet with semen. These days I sometimes dream about sex or naked women or men but I don’t normally spurt any semen. I often wake with a stiff morning erection but it goes soft quickly.

By LGA6969 at 18,Jul,23 21:07 other posts of LGA6969 
I use to have them even in my 20's not so much now. Usually wake up to morning wood.

Adult Discussion Forum