Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cumming while soft

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57048 at 11,Mar,10 15:16
I have done this a few times anyone else? And how's my cock

Similar topics: 1.Just wondering, who else can cum while soft?   2.Soft/Flaccid Dick   3.Cumming without being hard?   4.Older cock   5.r u over 7" answer this  

New Comment

Comments:
By #468924 at 22,Sep,14 05:57
I've done it lots when i was hi on drugs
By #64328 at 21,Oct,14 20:10
That sometimes can do it

By #143536 at 10,Oct,14 13:27
I've done this once before. I was eating a girl's pussy and was super hard. Towards the end of eating her out I went soft. Started jerking to get a little harder to fuck her and ended up busting one. Hurried up and put it in her mouth (swallowing was her favorite part).

By #64328 at 23,Sep,14 15:02
I would think most guys have at sometime in there lives. Usually by my third orgasm it wont be hard or semi erect but I can still cum again. Feels great too
By jocstfr at 24,Sep,14 17:30 other posts of jocstfr 
That was a first for me and it has not happened again. I regularly ooze precum when soft but never a full orgasm with white cum spewing out like that. It was pretty intense!

By jocstfr at 22,Sep,14 17:10 other posts of jocstfr 
Yes this happened to me while at a nude beach. I was sitting on a blanket watching the naked bodies walk by me enjoying both the sun and the views. I did not have an erection, but all of a sudden I got that familiar tingling sensation in my penis as it started to spasm and spew cum all over. I never touched it and never did get hard. It was completely uncontrollable, and made somewhat of an unexpected mess. It was weird because unlike when you have to pee I had no control and could not hold it in.

By #446346 at 18,Sep,14 17:56
If I exercise my perianal muscle really hard I can get cum to drool out of me when I'm soft. Right after that I start feeling like I have to pee urgently, feels like I'm about to burst. I pee, it is slow to start and then I look into the toilet and see that cum has mixed with pee.
It used to freak me out when I was about 16.
I can still make it happen.

By #64328 at 16,Sep,14 17:40
Yes....I think it feels even more intense sometime

By slipper at 12,Mar,10 19:11 other posts of slipper 
YES, definitely a different experience for me. And, so is various stages of erection. I love them ALL.

Here is a soft cum; it always oozes instead of shooting...

By sailor at 11,Mar,10 15:43 other posts of sailor 
I forgot also. That 's a nice Irish dick. Haapy St Pat's

By sailor at 11,Mar,10 15:42 other posts of sailor 
I do it now. All the time. A little different. BUt almost more sensational. I had some surgery, no more cum. Wife likes that a lot, no mess. /still hoping to get my woodie back.

Adult Discussion Forum