She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Public toilets.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66042 at 05,Apr,10 16:12
Hey who here has jacked off in a public toilet? let us know how you did it and how it felt. I do it any oppertunity i get, i like making a noise so guys in the next stall can hear what im doin.

Similar topics: 1.Being propositioned   2.GENTS TOILETS.   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.How do you get action in public toilets?   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 30,Oct,14 05:46
Public Fun Masturbating on Highway WC

My Girlfriend love this

Restaurant WC

By Meandick at 29,Oct,14 23:34 other posts of Meandick 
I've done it in an aeroplane toilet with a que of people waiting for me, it was when I was about 14

By #461011 at 29,Oct,14 14:28
i used to jerkoff in the public toilet all the time in college. sharing a dorm room with 3 guys didn't have any privacy.

By #467291 at 19,Jul,14 01:09
I often masturbate in public toilets, not only in the cubicles, but also at the urinals.

By #6437 at 21,Jan,14 12:52
I jackoff a lot in public toilets. at roadside rest earlyu in the mornings when no one is there i jackoff and shoot all over the sinks

By #11431 at 17,Jan,14 10:30
I have been shagged in one but never have I frigged myself in one.

By Insano at 03,Jul,13 01:35 other posts of Insano 
I like to jerk it in public restrooms, Ive only done it in stalls but im going to try it at a urinal. I especially like to do it when someone is in the room especially in the stall next to me, I always let out tiny moans so that they can hear it. Im hoping one day someone will hear me and come in and we could jerk each other off, but that hasn't happened yet

By #64328 at 22,Apr,13 18:22
I have jacked off in bathroom stalls many times. The first time was in the boys bathroom in 4th grade The whole feeling of knowing my classmates right on the other side of that stall door had no idea what I was doing was a incredible rush.
Ever since that day the excitment of secretly getting off with others near by is almost like a fetish for me. I dont feel that I want to be caught but the sneaky part of it is a big turn on. Since then I have done it 100's of times in lots of places. I have wondered how many others are doing the same thing and we just dont know it

By #220845 at 20,Apr,13 05:28
Back in the day I had to travel 60+miles to get to a adult arcade, one such day I did the aftermentioned found no one to play with. On the way home stopped at a caseys went to the bathroom stripped, stood before the mirror and jacked off. Needed it bad, this was in the 80s. I have had many experiences in the men's room.

By #243908 at 15,Apr,13 21:11
Ive done it several times at work or at the mall. Its exciting to to have people in there and listening to you. Such a turn on.

By #46165 at 07,Apr,10 04:01
ive jerked off in alot of public toilets, usually female. its pretty hot sitting in a stall jerking off, and hearing women come in and just talk about whatever, or have a piss.

usually ill leave a sticky present on the toilet seat for the next woman.
By #131063 at 15,Apr,13 00:03
Best of luck to you, leaving your DNA behind that can be traced. Stupid. Eventually you'll get caught. A real source of pride to your family, I imagine, heh?

By #291618 at 23,Aug,12 16:28
Yeah iv done it several times but i liked doing it more when i was 15-16 haha i was horny always so i couldnt control my jacking instints haha
By #64328 at 24,Aug,12 08:37
I couldnt control them either

By #269759 at 14,Jun,12 03:42
Did it almost daily in college, once in the stall next to my straight roommate (I'm bi), he was jerking off too. We both knew what was happening, but never spoke of it.
I still do it occasionally at work or at highway rest stops when traveling.

By #270403 at 14,Jun,12 01:07
Ive done it at work a few times

By #183178 at 10,Jun,12 12:56
At a urinal if I see someone is watching me take a piss I'll often finish pissing, & wank one out for them.
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,12 17:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that fun? It's great to give someone a nice jack off show.

By #220845 at 07,Jun,12 14:46
In the same mall montgomery wards bathroom was popular.

By #121361 at 07,Jun,12 13:55
Check mye

By #220845 at 07,Jun,12 08:24
Use to be a specific bathroom at the local mall many guys frequented. Lots of jacking off and more. In the early ninteys.

By smokieb69 at 28,Feb,12 19:44 other posts of smokieb69 
try jerking at the urinal - more scary and more fun!
playing in a public bathroom

Photo of a joystick from smokieb69
By #64328 at 06,Jun,12 21:13
I have many times. Quick wanks in an empty public bathroom definitly add to the pleasure

By #64328 at 27,Feb,12 19:08
I did daily in the bathroom at school. The thought that the anyone in there had no idea what I was doing on the other side of the stall door made it incredibly exciting. Semi public places has always been a turn on for me and from the looks of it was for many others too>

By #3997 at 06,Apr,10 15:47
I have done it several times, and left my aroma behind, I like doing it in walmart or any stall that I can come across that someone will hear me while they are pissing in the stall next to me, once I was getting myself off in a stall, and the guy next to me took a piss and could hear my heavy breathing, and started jerking off next to me, I was already close to cumming and I came, but I waited around in the stall to hear him cum and I had already cleaned up, and I left, never saw his face, now kinda wish i would have stayed a few more mins

By spermkiss at 05,Apr,10 18:15 other posts of spermkiss 
There is a certain thrill to jacking off in a public or semi-public place. And, yes, I've done it in a toilet stall. I think most men have, especially when they were young. Sometimes the hormones are just raging and a guy has to get his rocks off NOW.

Adult Discussion Forum