Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Points log

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55123 at 05,Apr,10 22:44
I am rather baffled by the entries in my points log. Points have been deducted for two videos that i have not posted (I don't even possess a video camera) and further points appear to be deducted for "wrong category" which their not.

Would like some explanation if possible

Similar topics: 1.Total Points?   2.FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN   3.Admin, please tell us about the points system?   4.Small addition for paid members   5.Points Changes  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 05,Apr,10 23:01 other posts of admin 
Poinst were deducted not for videos your uploaded, but for the videos you DOWNLOADED. There is a "price" tag on videos which are big and posted by members who you are not friend with. It's always written right above the thumbnail.
By #20518 at 05,Apr,10 23:57
why are we punished for having three hundred photos? isnt it the point of the site to post pics?
By admin at 06,Apr,10 00:22 other posts of admin 
Because a lot of people post series of very same pics that are of no any interest to anyone. Literally thousands of them. And server storage is not unlimited.

If your pics are interesting - they get visited, they get voted for => you get points and can post more without even noticing that "price". If they are not - you end up with no points and cannot post more. Simple.

I probably should point out that you can always delete unpopular pics so that the amount drops below 300 and then post other more interesting pics.

Adult Discussion Forum