Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do You like to Fuck in Mouth?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #60534 at 09,Apr,10 08:23
Guys having choice of Facial Intercourse...

Similar topics: 1.What would you do for that certain someone?   2.Cum in my Ass, or my Mouth ?   3.Would anyone fuck this pussy?   4.humping an fucking a mouthvs.traditional suck an slide orall.   5.How to tell if someone you meet is the type to let you 'use' their mouth?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #710894 at 22,Feb,24 13:36
I’m definitely into having my throatpussy dicked. Steady, balls-deep long-dicking.

By SexyboytoyzMtl at 18,Oct,23 16:25 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
Giving my head and be facefuck hard i love it when you feel dick deep down your throat

By #9413 at 15,Jun,10 10:07
I like to suck, but I do enjoy it when the guy holds my head and fucks my mouth, pushing it in and out. Hell it makes me so horny.
By slipper at 19,Jun,10 03:15 other posts of slipper 
OPEN up, my friend!!!

By spermkiss at 09,Apr,10 17:30 other posts of spermkiss 
I guess the short answer is no. Whether I'm the sucker or the suckee, I like for the sucker do do all the in and out movement and for the suckee to relax, hold still and enjoy being serviced.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a world class cocksucker and sucking a guy to climax and eating his sperm is my all time favorite sex act. My second favorite is to be sucked off. But I really don't like it when a guy starts thrusting his dick down my throat. Unless he has an ultra small penis, that almost always triggers a gag reflex and that is not pleasant. I'm sure that a good deal of this reaction is psycological as I really like to think that I am in control when I am giving a man oral service.

On the other hand, when I am receiving oral service I am quite happy to cede control of the situation to the other man. I'll just lean back, relax and enjoy the attention he is lavishing on my dick.

Adult Discussion Forum