Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BANNED

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Apr,10 03:08  other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT
TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BANNED ME. WTF ? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID SO I CAN DO IT AGAIN. NO REALLY I TRY TO PLAY NICE.

Similar topics: 1.Banned from chat   2.Being Banned   3.Banned from public chatroom   4.Mass ban   5.Fun Members Getting Banned  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68004 at 15,Apr,10 06:29
I banned you, you half wit because of the message you left on my page i've retracted it but i'll do it again if you don't shut the fuck up understand.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Apr,10 08:05 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
THANKS SEXY, I LOVE YOUR SNARKY COMMENTS. BUT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE. I DID NOT EVEN KNOW YOU BANNED ME UNTILL NOW. COOL. I AM MORE WIDELY BANNED THAN I THOUGHT. YOU CAN DELETE THAT COMENT. OK I AM SHUTTING THE FUCK UP NOW.
By #68004 at 15,Apr,10 08:06
good my work here is done
By #59855 at 15,Apr,10 17:38
From Matt's Wife: You go girl. Its Ok CSS, Joanne has had a hard time on here lately, so have I. It kinda puts your gaurd up.

By #43287 at 15,Apr,10 11:17
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?? Lower case, CSS, lower case. Speak softly, ... carry a big stick. you're halfway there!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Apr,10 12:21 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
SORRY ! I LEFT MY CAPS ON ONE DAY ! NOW I AM STUCK BEING LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS ! Too bad I miss the EMPHASIS !

By #59855 at 15,Apr,10 03:42
From Matt's Wife: That is crazy your always nice. Well I was called names on public chat earlier so it can happen to us all, I just won't go back

By #59855 at 15,Apr,10 03:27
From Matt's Wife: I would never ban you or anyone from this site, or public chat. I will ban from our page but you know your ok there.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Apr,10 03:37 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
THANKS BEAUTIFUL, SUMONE DID BAN ME THOUGH AND I WAS KINDA SHOCKED AND WONDER WHAT I DID.

Adult Discussion Forum