to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Being Banned

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67635 at 23,Sep,10 22:09
Today I recived a e-mail from a admirer named Ilov2sniff. for no reason he claims he was Banned from the site. Then about an hour ago I was chatting with someone and all of a sudden he was banned. right in the middle of our chat.Anybody know why this is happening?

Similar topics: 1.BANNED   2.Banned from chat   3.Banned from public chatroom   4.Mass ban   5.Fun Members Getting Banned  

New Comment

Comments:
By #77359 at 02,Oct,10 17:19
Because you have some Klan members that get off on banning people. If you don't pamper or shower them with compliments, they become angry. If you don't show them attention, they ban. If you speak another language, they ban.. It's rather pathetic and comical all @ the same time. There are clicks in this chat room and they all fluff each others ego's. At the slightest instant of a personal opinion which might differ from theirs, you are targeted and soon the ban will come after you and your loved ones...

They are the Ban Brigade!! I've chalked this up to highly over-sensitive and insecure individuals that have no other life outside of their little mindless association here on this site. Administration has it all wrong.. This allows for these pathetic individuals to continue living such mindless lives..

Sincerely,
Miles
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 19:15
Our beloved king is one of these "banners". I was informed he had multiple accounts and to watch out AFTER I got into an argument with him over some BS. Within 15mins he burned all my points, ruined my pics that had votes by down voting them, filled my gifts up with crap and then poof I was banned, along with 2 people I was chatting with. I notified admin and he was extremely rude. "Try it and see what happens " was the response I received when I said if he's going to do that I will also. Its very dissapointing b/c he does w/e he wants and admin refuses to stop him b/c he's a paying member.

Adult Discussion Forum