Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who visited your page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10655 at 16,Apr,10 15:17
I just noticed a new feature. You can see who viewed your page and when they looked at it.

Is there anyway to shut off this feature on your own profile, so you can look without someone knowing you did so?

Similar topics: 1.Thank you!   2.Post your most visited photos   3.Seeing who has visited me   4.Not being to get Who Visited You Page   5.Happy Christmas  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68818 at 18,Apr,10 05:57
I had requested admin for this new feature. We all are very happy with this. Why you want to close it?
By #23212 at 18,Apr,10 06:24
Yes, I also think it's a wonderful new addition here, and thank you once again, admin. Perhaps some people occasionally want to browse various profiles without the owner knowing that they did, for some particular reasons? But NOT to turn it off permanently, I'd hope?
By #10655 at 20,Apr,10 14:34
I don't want to close it. You have to pay if you want to use the private feature. Yes, sometimes it's nice to browse without the other person knowing.

And you can do that without logging in.
By #23212 at 21,Apr,10 00:04
Yes, you can, but only if the pics are 'public', I believe? Some of us have ours as 'for members only', so I believe you would have to log in to browse them?

By #23212 at 16,Apr,10 23:58
"... look without someone knowing ...?" And what might you think the little box you can check on your page, right under your screen name, that says, 'invisible mode' would mean??
By #10655 at 17,Apr,10 14:16
I'm not a premium or diamond member.
By #23212 at 18,Apr,10 06:22
But neither am I, so I assumed that ALL members have this option. Did you look on your own page, on the top right, just under the 'You are logged in as ...'? The little check box for 'invisible mode' is there on mine. ???

By #38932 at 16,Apr,10 19:01
Where does it say who visited your page..? I didn't notice that.
By #38932 at 16,Apr,10 19:02
Ah... nevermind, it's at /visitors.php

...OMG I had 200 visitors in the last day!

Adult Discussion Forum