Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

my penis?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42604 at 25,Apr,10 02:46
can i please get some comments on some of my pics i will do the same for you in return. feel free to post pics of yourself on this discussion. open to all pics however strange. also what is your secret fetish?

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Is Penis power?   3.EXPLAIN MY PENIS   4.Penis Enlargement   5.The Penis Game  

New Comment

Comments:
By #28707 at 25,Apr,10 18:27
Hi Milkklim, I checked your pics. Some are good and several are of pretty poor quality. I think you should delete the poor ones bcause they detract from the overall impression. You have a fine strong appearing cock. You should look at some profile pages that you like and try to duplicate the poses that you like best. A few great pics is better than a bunch of soso pics. You have the cock, balls and ass to post some great shots. Have fun making them.
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,10 19:19 other posts of spermkiss 
I have to agree. Keep this in mind: a sucessful artist never shows his poor work. And to be honest, some of your photos are of such dreadful quality that they should be immediately thrown away. You do have potential in that you have a good looking cock and a lovely ass hole, so you've got the material to work with. Now work on composition and photo quality. By composition I mean the image nicely centered, an uncluttered background and a sense of drama to draw the viewer in. By photo quality I mean mostly in focus and good lighting.

Adult Discussion Forum