Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why such a big deal about breasts?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39904 at 29,Apr,10 20:49
I have wondered about this my entire life. Yes, I am gay, but I am not repulsed by the female body. Beauty is beauty, no matter what gender it comes in! Just have never understood why straight guys make such a big deal about breasts. It seems that there are much more interesting parts to a woman... Can anybody explain to me what the fuss is all about?

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.LOVE EXPOSING MY 44DD BREASTS AND POSING FOR STRANGERS...LIKE THEM?...LEAVE FEEDBACK   3.Boobs on Men   4.women .. how do you deal with being bombarded with pms ?   5.gay men & womens breasts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #1501 at 22,May,10 14:57
We are programmed from our caveman ancestors to seek members of the opposite sex who appear well equipped to produce and sustain healthy offspring (so as to perpetuate our genes). Large, shapely breasts show that a woman will lactate well... simples!

Now that basic drive has morphed over the eons into a general desire for shapely partners and we are progammed from youth (and subconsciously) to value shape and symetry. Not surprising then that many men like big tits!

By Gareth at 22,May,10 13:47 other posts of Gareth 
Yes, but what is it exactly that makes them so attractive??
If it was normal for women to be able to walk around topless in public like guys do, would they not be yummy then?

By #20814 at 03,May,10 12:59
[deleted image]
These tits are a BIG deal...
By #13219 at 04,May,10 03:43
I think they look yucky. Big time turn off
By #23212 at 04,May,10 04:45
Sounds like after 70 years, your homosexuality is not just a passing phase, eh non?

By #7976 at 03,May,10 22:52
I can only speak for myself but then there's the rub. It isn't something that can be explained. Like beauty, the excitement is in the eye of the beholder. As for me, when I see a well formed breast and I get excited. Not necessarily big, just well proportioned and with a pleasing shape. I love the look of firm nipples through a woman's shirt and the jiggle or bounce of a woman walking down a street is fantastic. I find really bib breasts less exciting than a flattish chested woman with great aureole and perky nipples. I also am fond of women with dark aureole, puffy nipples, and those with nearly non existent inverted nipples. It's a personal thing.

By #5440 at 03,May,10 14:15
That's interesting. I'm a complete homosexual but the only "part" of a woman that I find interesting is her breasts. I think breasts are beautiful, like a sunset over the lake, or a great opera. I don't find anything about them even remotely arousing, but they are still beautiful.

Adult Discussion Forum