to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Semen load

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36477 at 08,May,10 09:05
In absence of my wife I do masterbate .So when fucking her after few days she noticed it & complain of less volume of ejaculation.This happens if I had masterbated just few days earlier.In case of more ejaculation, she feels happier. Does realy volume of ejaculation is related with wife satisfaction ?

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.Arctic cold cum   3.Cum in your own mouth   4.Semen smell...   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285354 at 17,Sep,15 00:29
I've never had this complaint. I usually have to cum 2 or 3 times a day. I do notice that when I can hold off for a day or 2 the volume is a bit greater, but usually not enough to give up a chance to cum when I feel the urge.

By #497509 at 16,Sep,15 22:05
My wife also has the similar complaints. She notices when my load is less compare to other asks me the reason. Usually I happens when I would had masternated just before a days or so.

By #7976 at 02,Jun,10 22:47
Sounds like your wife needs to be the one stroking your cock for you. Then she'll get the load she wants and you'll get a great hand job.

By #6568 at 02,Jun,10 15:45
........Or, it could just be a suspicious wife who wants to make sure that all of your 'output' goes her way and that you were not sending any 'elswhere' while she was away.....

Adult Discussion Forum