Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

To shave or not to shave?..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #49340 at 11,May,10 06:34
Been thinking of shaving myself for a while now.. Just done my balls recently

Whats your opinion - Should I or should'nt I?

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64124 at 11,May,10 20:04
No hun, it looks lovely just the way it is

By spermkiss at 11,May,10 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, you have a really attractive penis, good shape and proportion, and a lovely pair of balls. You'd look good hairless. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back.

Should you shave? I say yes, without a moment's hesitation. Just as every man should, at least once in his life, let his beard grow out, every man should, at least once in his life, shave his entire body from the neck down. Not only does it look good, but it makes a mind blowing addition to intimate encounters. Sensitive areas of the body become even more sensitive. Sex while hairless is superb.

Be aware, however, that body shaving is high maintenance. If you find you like being hairless, consider a permanent solution such as electrolysis or laser hair removal. After years of shaving I went hairless with laser removal eight years ago and love it. Send me a private message it you want more information on this.

By #45646 at 11,May,10 18:21
I think you should shave, your smooth cock and balls would be hot!

Adult Discussion Forum