Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

To the Site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5273 at 13,Apr,09 01:01
ok.. to all of you that dont like me cause of my selective opinions.. then just dont respond to them.. really u are all fucking dumbasses. you know what would be smart? To just ignore what i say and stop fueling my fire to piss off and annoy you low life bastards. the only reason i get on this site is to mess with you ppl i dont give a shit about the fake/ugly ass women on this site. further more i just want to remind you that giving ppl like me any tipe of attention either its negative or positve is not a smart thing to do. next time you meet a guy that is bugging you or contrasting yoour ideas then just dont respond, in doing so you take away the (fuel) that strives the person to keep it up. anyway i guess i have turned this site upside down and suprised that none of you ppl caught on to the ignoring thing. but w/e i am done and out

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 14:21
shame to lose someone with such insight and knowledge, lm sure all that BS has stopped, you can come back now, everyone is polite and lovely and we all sing cum bye yah by the camp fire at night holding hands *lix*

By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 17:03
Everyone just ban dumb dumb, he wont even have a chance to comment on anyones pages, and if he tries to go anon and puts a negative comment its flagged too, just ban him its easier to ignore him,

Adult Discussion Forum