Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Circle jerking? Straight or Gay? And Why do you think that?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #75551 at 16,May,10 05:09
Circle jerking? Straight or Gay? And Why do you think that?

Similar topics: 1.Casual circle jerk with straight friend?   2.Fantasy Circle Jerk   3.circle jerk   4.Circle Jerk   5.circle-jerking to music  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 14,Jan,13 16:21 other posts of spermkiss 
It's neither straight nor gay. It's just guy. It almost goes without saying, but all guys like to play with their dicks. A man's dick is his favorite toy. And all guys, gay and straight, like to watch other guys play with their dicks. Guys especially like to watch other men reach a climax and ejaculate.
By #341955 at 14,Jan,13 20:15
Agreed!
By spermkiss at 14,Jan,13 20:27 other posts of spermkiss 
It's really unfortunate that participating in a circle jerk is so often looked upon as an adolescent activity, when in reality men of all ages can have a good time jacking off with their buddies.

By gradurgaur at 08,Jul,10 13:01 other posts of gradurgaur 
I thing it wil be great fun...

By #6568 at 08,Jul,10 09:53
I've never done it an dit does not especially interest me, but I do know people who did this when they were youngsters and it seems to be quite common for young men to do together so I would say it's more or less 'normal' for straight men to sometimes indulge as a casual thing........

........Probably the latently 'gay' guys in the group find it more interesting than the straight ones, but I could be wrong....

By #33070 at 08,Jul,10 06:34
I think it could be lots of fun

Adult Discussion Forum