Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

members number

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12124 at 25,May,10 04:24
How to know member number?

Similar topics: 1.Leaving a "Public Message" on members pages   2.Members List   3.NUMBERS???   4.New Members.   5.Why is the number of SYD members dropping?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #63530 at 25,May,10 11:37
Why has the member # been going down so fast???
By admin at 25,May,10 15:07 other posts of admin 
I started to delete inactive members. Inactive - means they did not visit the site for 90 days if without pics and 180 if with pics. I'm running out of disc space on the server.
By #38932 at 25,May,10 18:51
admin -- you can but a 1.5TB hard drive for like $60 now! Storage space shouldn't be that much of an issue!
By #70814 at 25,May,10 19:07
I don't think it's about a couple of "1.5TB-HDD's"

By admin at 25,May,10 19:39 other posts of admin 
If the server was in my house, you are right. But when you buy servers from datacenters it's different. Like for example many servers are pre-maid slim boxes with a little possibility of upgrade. I have to buy another server with bigger hdds, transfer everything there and then cancel this server. And they rather charge me monthly for bigger hdd, not one time. There is also a possibility to purchase a rackspace with my own hardware - this is one time payment for the hardware with monthly payment for the rack and bandwidth, but it usually cost about 4 thousand to start.

Eventually I will have to go one of these ways, but I'd prefer not to do this right now. Dead accounts do not serve any purpose anyway. Personally I feel frustration when I enter some dating site, find people near me and it occurs they do not visit the site for a long time and there is no much possibility they ever respond. This site is not a dating site though many come here hoping for a date, many accounts also contain interesting pics, but thousands of new pics are added everyday. I doubt you are able to review all the updates, not speaking of the old pics.

Adult Discussion Forum