Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Homosexuals and Pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5440 at 10,Jun,10 21:49
Until a couple years ago, I deceived myself into thinking I was straight. I would log on to newbienudes, masturbate looking at cocks, and then quick switch to boob pics before ejaculating. That way I was still straight
I would look at pussies, but they made me soft.

Now I'm out, and I can skip all the women parts. I still like boobs and think they're beautiful, but I think sunsets and oceans and mountains are beautiful too, but they don't make me hard either.

(Quick aside: If somebody told me they thought cocks were disgusting, I wouldn't be offended. I would think it was nonsense and complete insanity, but live and let live...)

Pussies are different for me. I just don't like them. I think they're ugly and weird. I don't understand why any man would stick his dick inside one. I don't get lesbians.

But at the same time, I think I envy pussies. I'll call my ass a pussy, and my little dick a clit.

I think that's because it's okay for pussies to want cock, and it's okay for pussies to get cock. That's just the way this homophobic world works.

So, anyone else out there feel like me?