Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sexuality = Parenting ????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7435 at 27,Jun,11 17:31
A study suggests that children parented by single parent have greater probability of turning homosexual/bisexual. Though, I do not believe it completely I thought I could take a small survey here itself

So, all those people who are homosexuals/bisexuals, were you parented by a single parent in your childhood?

Similar topics: 1.Around what age did you know what your sexuality was?   2.We can do BETTER than this - Can't We?   3.On-screen sexuality   4.Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!   5.Hiding your sexuality?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 30,Jun,11 20:14
I've not seen this report so I can't speak to what it says. I can't see where single or traditional parenting has much of an effect on anyone's sexuality. Obviously, there's some component to only seeing half the world's sexuality (male or female) but if raised in a typical environment, it should only be minimal.

On a broader note, if media is any indication of trends, all sexuality is becoming less puritanical and more open as it was till the Elizabethan era when heterosexuality was often mixed with homosexual acts by males and occasionally females. At least we as a society are tolerating mixed sexuality more freely and openly.

Good question.

By pifad at 30,Jun,11 05:17 other posts of pifad 
Let's face it. Str8 couples give birth to str8 AND homosexual babies. Plain and simple!

By #7435 at 29,Jun,11 19:17
Then I presume the study might be false and baseless!! Thank you all for replying

By #107983 at 27,Jun,11 21:51
I am bi,my father died when i was twelve and brought up by my mother..Not sure if that had any effect on me being bi.My teenage daughter came out last year and she has me(dad) and her mum!

Adult Discussion Forum