Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

White powder and having sex after taking it.........Comments please!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22384 at 02,Jul,10 20:23
Has anyone ever takin what my friend group like to call "CHARLIE", and jack off or have sex, it is amazing, you fuck for so long and you have a hard on that seems too last for ever, or am I the only one?, and what I find even more fun is just rubbing a bit of it on your cock head!!!!!

If anyone out there has done the same as me, or thought of doin it, please leave me a message or comment, would be gr8 to hear other guys stories..!!!