Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Performance anxiety

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41516 at 13,Jul,10 10:01
So lately i've been having a problem. I get the girl to bed, we're making out, im rock hard! Shes getting undressed and so do i, we tease around and im still rock hard! But then when its time to put it in, i start to go soft... FUCK MY LIFE! Has this happened to anyone before?

Similar topics: 1.Dick Performance. How long can you last in bed?   2.Anti depressant anti orgasm :(   3.CBD oil, any one use it?   4.CBD Oil, anyone use it?   5.Taking the test.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #536760 at 27,Sep,17 21:30
This is the story of my younger life. If she's willing you could use a dildo to get things started.

By Ingot at 27,Sep,17 16:12 other posts of Ingot 
Thank you SOOOOO much for posting this AverageJoe0345!!
Yes I do have that very same issue.
I have my body pics in my gallery - I am the masculine dominant male in the pics.

Just as you described - I am in bed with my genetic female girlfriend. She is dressed sexy in corset, heels, and stockings. Red lipstick. Perfect little whore. I'm rock hard.

Our foreplay is wonderful. Licking fingering probing. Her honey hole is perfectly wet and lubricated.

Then I go limp.

By Ingot at 27,Sep,17 16:11 other posts of Ingot 
oops!
Sorry about that RealTitsLover...

it was only meant in general comment to what AverageJoe0345 posted.

I simply mis-posted.

Sorry about that.

By RealTitsLover at 27,Sep,17 07:02 other posts of RealTitsLover 
It happened to me the first time I was with a girl that I'd been wanting for a long time. Then it never happened with her or anyone else ever again. I have gotten whiskey dick a few times, though.
By Ingot at 27,Sep,17 15:40 other posts of Ingot 
Thank you SOOOOO much for posting this!!
Yes I do have that very same issue.
I have my body pics in my gallery - I am the masculine dominant male in the pics.

Just as you described - I am in bed with my genetic female girlfriend. She is dressed sexy in corset, heels, and stockings. Red lipstick. Perfect little whore. I'm rock hard.

Our foreplay is wonderful. Licking fingering probing. Her honey hole is perfectly wet and lubricated.

Then I go limp.

By RealTitsLover at 27,Sep,17 15:44 other posts of RealTitsLover 
...I don't think this was meant as a reply to me... I didn't describe anything like that.

By cruz69696969 at 27,Sep,17 05:26 other posts of cruz69696969 
I love when everything just happens naturally and you dont have to perform like a circus monkey

Adult Discussion Forum