Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vasectomy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #85268 at 13,Jul,10 10:29
Hey guys, just wondering, I'm planning to undergo a vasectomy, BUT, is a bit unsure and I supose scared in a way. Please share your experiences

Similar topics: 1.Favorite type of Birth Control   2.vasectomy taste   3.Does cum taste different after you get a vasectomy?   4.Circumcision in the UK press   5.Vasectomy  

New Comment

Comments:
By tb1 at 29,Dec,22 14:31 other posts of tb1 
If you get a V, the odds are that you might incur prostate troubles as you get older.
By #463848 at 31,Dec,22 10:46
Some studies have suggested that vasectomy is associated with the increased risk of prostate cancer, however, this conclusion is not supported by all the published studies.

only registered users can see external links

Other studies don't support the connection.

If you want to learn more check it out on Google.

By #463848 at 29,Dec,22 11:32
I had mine at 50 and it was completely satisfactory (after the six week's wait for the no signs test).

I had many years of bareback fucking with my wife and later girl friends.

However, about 2 or 3 years ago, I could see that there was sperm in my spunk. The tubes must have renewed a partial reconnection.

By #3997 at 07,Aug,10 13:27
I am thinking of getting one too my wife is due in 5 wks and she has two kids and I only wanted one, so i am thinking about it,

By sailor at 17,Jul,10 01:13 other posts of sailor 
Had minae done after my first child.. No regrets. My nuts were sore for a few days. Got it done on a Fri, went back to work Mon.
If you are only 22 I think I would take others advice. I you ever want to father a child it'nice to know where it came from.
I f you tahink it through, tahough, iat no big deal.

Adult Discussion Forum