Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stolen Photos

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3251 at 28,Apr,09 13:14
What can be done about stolen pictures ? A "friend" from another site - a young English guy with a large uncut cock- has shown up on this site - under somebody else's name & with other pictures that look zero like him. Is this sort of thing monitored ? Doesn't seem right.

Similar topics: 1.Stolen pics.....   2.Why even bother post?   3.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   4.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   5.The "web derived images" issue  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 11,Nov,10 18:05 other posts of slipper 
The simple, short answer... NOTHING can be done about it.

If it's on the Web, it's "out there" and as many celebs and others who have been zapped by someone else or misposted something or oher well knows there is nothing to be done about it. Ya don't want it ripped, or otherwise abused... DON'T POST IT, pure and simple. Sorry, but that's the Internet and life on it and with it.

By admin at 28,Apr,09 14:31 other posts of admin 
When you see a stolen pic - just use the abuse button below the pic, but do not forget to submit there some evidence that the pic is stolen (url to the original will do the best). I cannot know every pic in the net.

However, you must understand, that if the photo is from a commercial site, there is no any doubt for me that it's stolen, but if the photo is from another site like this, where users submit their photos, I cannot be sure if it's the same person who posting them here or the photos are stolen. "By the book" in this case I need a statement of the person who made and own the photos, not just some third-party claim "I think they are stolen".

Adult Discussion Forum