Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

GLORY HOLES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 31,Jul,10 00:02
feelin super horney can drive a guy to shove his throbbin cock thru the old glory hole---have you? where? when was the first time? results? do it again?

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.gloryhole   3.gloryhole sucking   4.Glory Holes: Men, Women, Gay, Straight, Bi   5.Glory holes:...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #190275 at 10,Oct,11 01:20
First of all i have never done anything with another man before, and i haven't really wanted to do either. But i got to admit, sticking my cock inside that hole and letting some unknow person( be it male or female) just suck me off. Well its quite the turn on! But i probably Would never do it, to paranoid When it comes to diseases, and people i dont know.

By #2331 at 31,Oct,10 18:41
Might be a nut with a razor on the other side be careful!!!
By #190275 at 10,Oct,11 01:06
But then again ask yourself, who carries razors around

By shavedpubis at 08,Oct,11 16:04 other posts of shavedpubis 
i've been sucked through the slit of the video booth at times sq nyc many time with Rush. Rush is wonderful spice in the sexual activity, right?

By #7976 at 15,Apr,11 02:33
When I was growing up there were glory hole in nearly every public restroom you found. At the time I didn't know what they were for, other than for guys to check each other out. Later, when I went to a book shop with video booths I discovered what they were for. I never responded to guys poking fingers through the holes but one time a guy and his lady went into the booth next to me. Her finely painted fingernails protruded through the hole and I took a quick peak. Her husband was behind her giving her a hard fuck and I couldn't resist. I put my cock through thee hole and she sucked me dry all the time moaning from being fucked. I doubt I'll every let anyone blow me through a glory hole again but as experience go, it was a great one.

By #2331 at 09,Nov,10 23:36
I have had my cock sucked off many times through a gloryhole.
It is always a strange feeling when you don't see the person doing it.
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,11 19:20 other posts of spermkiss 
A strange feeling, but good. I, too, have been both the cocksucker and the suckee in glory hole sex many times. It's totally anonymous and PURE SEX in that neither man knows anything at all about the other, indeed, they cannot even see each other. Everything is focused on the mouth/dick connection and that's really great.

By #93238 at 07,Aug,10 18:16
I have a private gloryhole in columbia sc. if you want to visit, send me your cock pix!
By Gntlmn at 14,Apr,11 19:06 other posts of Gntlmn 
Really?

By #73153 at 11,Aug,10 00:21
ive always wanted to do this but have no idea how to find one. does anyone kno of one in ne ohio?

By #13585 at 02,Aug,10 12:03
How do I find places that have glory holes?? What are some of the underlined rules of a glory hole???

Adult Discussion Forum