to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

A Question To The Gay Fella's On The Site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9834 at 02,May,09 04:46
When did you first know that you were gay? Was thier a reason for it? Was your childhood secure as in a family? I thought this would be an interesting question, i know some people feel that it was do to something happening that caused it. A few gay people I have known over the years have told me it was around puberty when they realized they were gay.

Similar topics: 1.One last question   2.Technical question......   3.I Just want to say thanks to show your dick.com and everyone on it !   4.Women On This Site   5.simple question ! do u get points for your pics and actions on this site ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #24308 at 14,Aug,11 15:34
romans use to keep male lovers as well as there wifes and it was normall

By #181785 at 02,Aug,11 05:14
I had a normal childhood. As a teen I sucked several cocks & had a couple of ladies. I got married for 30yrs & haven't sucked cock since. I'm now separated & plan to play both sides for awhile. Gay or Straight who cares live life its to fucking short anyway.

By #9834 at 04,May,09 13:24
The reason I asked this Question, was because while i was on my way home from work, thier was a a discussion on the radio with these people claiming that something happened to you as a child to cause this, personally I realized I was interested more in boys at puberty, but i have lived my life being straight, what i would like to do, and what i do were two different thing's. I did have one experience when i was 14 with a school buddy, something i will never forget, but family attitudes towards anyone being gay were very aggressive, so i kept my feeling and thoughts to myself, i really respect those who come out and say what they are. Anyway i know a lot of people look here hetro and gay, maybe more insight could be given to those who don't understand, but then maybe not!
By #1501 at 04,May,09 13:53
Homosexual encounters in puberty are very common. Enjoying that does not mean that you "are gay" or that you are a represses homosexual. The evidence is that our sexuality is far less well-defined than was previously argued. It a matter of the individual psyche. Some are "born gay" while others opt to persue that path and lifestyle.

Adult Discussion Forum